She turned and walked out with her kids, leaving all of you to yourselves.

"Now that Amane-Dono is gone, I'll take my leave," Giyuu said, standing up.

"Whoa, hold it. Don't leave just yet, man. We oughta make our future plans now, am I right?" Sanemi said.

"Then you seven can talk about it. It's got nothing to do with me."

"What do you mean, 'nothing to do with you'? You don't understand your position as a Pillar here. Or what? You planning on getting a head start on training without us? You didn't say a thing during the meeting," Obanai objected.

Giyuu started walking, ignoring everyone.

"Hold it, dammit!" Sanemi yelled, standing up.

"Tomioka-San, please just tell us why. You're leaving out a lot of details," Shinobu said sternly.

"I'm not like you guys."

"Wow, you're pissing me off... you said the same thing before, Tomioka. Are you making fun of all of us?" Sanemi clicked his tounge again.

"N-no fighting, you guys! Let's be-" Mitsuri frantically said from her spot.

"Hold it, fuckwad!"

"Kyah! No no no!"

A loud clap rang around the room, making your ears pop.

"Take a seat... let's talk a bit more.. I have a proposition..." Gyoumei said.

You sighed as you rubbed your temples.

The other Hashira's have been training the lower ranks, but you were doing nothing again.

Oyakata told you that your mark was unique, so your stamina had to be saved. Also, you've been having constant migraines for the past week, and it was driving you insane.

"Ugh... I feel like dying..." you groaned as you pressed your hands on your face.

"This is so baaaddd.... I'm so usseeeleesss!"

"Shut up, now you're giving me a migraine!" Your bird, Finch, said, as he bit your cheek.

"Wah! Don't pinch me!" You whined, pushing him away.

"My head... I've never had something like this before. Do you think it's a side effect of having my mark?"

Finch jumped into your lap, looking away from you.

"Don't ask me, I'm just a bird."

"Even so, you talk just like a human."

"Did I ever tell you how annoying you are?"

"Every chance you get.."

You decided to visit Giyuu because the two of you haven't talked in a while. Plus, maybe he can distract you from your burning pain.

You were walking to where he usually stayed, but you saw him and Tanjirou on a bridge.

What are they doing?

You walked to them, forcing a smile as you came up.

"Hey you two. Happy to see you're doing better, Tanjirou."

"(Y/N)-Chan!"

Giyuu looked at you for a few seconds before averting his gaze to the ground.

"I never actually passed the Final Selection," he suddenly said, making you jump.

"Eh? The Final Selection, as in the Wisteria flower mountain one?" Tanjirou asked.

"Yes. Back then, there was a boy whose family got killed by demons, just like me. His name was Sabito. I went into the selection with that peach-haired boy.