Priceless Spending // Chapter 2

You and Tom had been married for 6 years now, almost 7. You had a son, that was called George, and it was his birthday today, he was turning 5.
You were a quite well known family to the neighbourhood because Tom was still in his well known band Stereo Kicks, you often met with his band mates and their families too. He had also became a football coach as well.
Today you and Tom had organised for George to go to Lego land with a few of his pre school friends. It was a surprise so George let alone any of his friends knew where you were taking them. George's friends and their parents arrived at your private house, and you set off to Lego Land. It was a long car journey but the kids kept them selves entertained and after a while they fell to sleep. The car journey was pretty smooth, other than being stuck in traffic for a few minutes here and there. Then Tom's road rage began to kick in, and you laughed at him. He kept arguing "it's not funny y/n" you kept responding, "it is! Babe just chill." He chuckled and gave your knee a little squeeze you yelped a little giggle. "Ay stop!" He said "or what?" you glanced over to him, and winked. He leant in and your lips met. You kissed for a few minutes, and didn't stop until - *honk honk* the car behind you was honking its horn because the traffic had began to move again. Tom starts driving again, and you both laugh.