getting ready for the Big day

Ralph's pov
*beep beep beep* "God why don't you shut up you stupid thing" I said as I smacked my alarm clock to shut it up. Why do I even have that thing anymore , I get up early as it is .
I grabbed my phone to be greeted by a message from the one and only , Henry. 

○-Texting-○
H-Morning Ralph ☺
R-Morning henry 😁
R-what's up? 
H-I was gonna ask if I could mabye come over this afternoon?
R-yeah sure thing , what time u gonna be here?
H- around 12:30 ?
R-yeah that's fine , why you coming over?
H-I wanna practice for tomorrow if that's ok?  😃
R-oh , yeah ok , I was gonna ask u anyway haha 😂
H-😂 well, see ya this afternoon Ralph !
R-See ya 😄
○-Finish texting-○

I held my phone to my chest and blushed , 'Henry's coming over' i thought to my self , Al's the only one that knows about my crush on Henry, I just hope he doesn't tell and one.
I finally got out of my bed and made my way to my bathroom. I turned the shower and and took off my pj's , and stepped in. The water was quite warm , but not warm enough for my liking . I didnt mind though , at least id be clean for henry . As soon as i mentioned henry to my self , i started blushing like crazy. I couldnt help it , he's just so ......gorgeous,  and don't even get me started on his , smooth , fluffy hair . 'Stop thinking about him ralph , he wont like you back' i said to my self as I slapped some sense into me . It's obvious that he's straight, the way he looks at the girls in our class.

I finally finished my shower , and changed Into my fresh clothes , the smelled like vanilla,  my favourite. I checked the time and the clock read 10:56. 'Damn,  I had a lay in' i thought .

I made my way to the kitchen to make my self some breakfast. After I had finished eating, I went back upstairs, to brush my teeth. By the time I did that , it was 11:46. I had a little time before henry showed up.

Henry's pov
I just finished getting out of the shower after my break fast and was about to head over to the park , until it was Time to head to Ralph's house. 'Ralph~' i said to my self and blushed . He'll never like me back , but at least it's worth crushing on him. Nobody knows about my crush on him , I can't even tell my parents as their very strict about love stuff.If I came home with a dude , especially Ralph (in 'that' way) , they'd slap me to hell.

12:28
I was half way down the road from Ralph's house , and my heart was beating like a drum , I had a feeling I was going to say something wrong and mess up our friend ship, even the chance of a relationship.  I just dont have the courage to ask him.

Ralph's pov
*knock knock* 'that's Henry!' I said to myself. I quickly made my way to the door , to almost trip up over my own feet. Phew , at least I only stumbled and didn't actually fall.
I grabbed the door handle and open the door , to be greeted with a grinning henry.
"Did you fall there ?" He said giggling a little. "Y-yeah" I said stuttering and blushing a little. I opened the door more so henry could actually get through the door . I made a gesture to him that I was letting him in , and he walks through the door way with his hands in his pockets. "Thank you sir Ralph" he said grinning and looking at me in a way ive never seen before , I felt the heat rush to my cheeks immediately.

"Your welcome Lord Henry " I said whilst closing the door and bowing a little. I swear I saw a tint of red on his cheeks , but I just brushed it of as it being cold out side and his cheeks became rosy . I took his jacket from him and hung it up on the rack behind me.

"So you ready to practice ?" Henry said , whilst tilting his head and smiling me . "Yup I'm ready to practice " we both headed up to my bedroom and got out the guitar , and drum Audio. Al couldn't be hear so we had to use audio from a different practice session.
We started practing our song that we'd be singing the next day.

(Wow , 769 words , that's alot for me haha , I just want to let you know that they are both 17 in this story , not kids)