Chapter 2

~~Hinata's POV~~

He took my little statement as a challenge and lead out to court and cleared it out "ok prove it" I smiled and looked at Ushijima "toss me" he nodded his head and got into position and once he tossed it in the air I jumped up how I usually do and spiked the ball. When I landed I turned to look at everyone and saw them all looking at me in amazement so I started to rub the back of my head in embarrassed and feeling like I did something wrong but then they all started to cheer for me.

A smile started to grow on my face till I felt a hand on my back making me jump so I looked behind me and saw that it was Ushijima so I started to hope he didn't see me jump. He didn't say anything so I'm guessing he didn't see or he won't say anything just yet.

~~time skip~at Ushijima's dorm~~

As we got to his dorm he dropped his bag by the door and showed me to his room "take your shirt off" I started to shake and slowly started to take my shirt off. Once I had it off I didn't look up because I was afraid of what look he is giving me and what he'll say but I was brought out of my thoughts by feeling a pair of arms wrap around me

"when would I ever do such things to my precious mate"

I felt tears slowly flow out of my eyes as I gripped his shirt "my parents, they hate the fact that I'm an omega" I started crying

"please don't make me go back"

I felt myself being picked up "don't worry my little love bug I won't make you go back"

He laid down on his bed and started to rub my back to help me calm down and before I knew it I let the darkness over my vision and I was lights out.

~~3rd POV~~

Ushijima made sure his little mate had fallen asleep before he got out of bed but he had to go slowly so he wouldn't wake up the sleeping omega and when he was out I'd the bed he made sure to cover Hinata up before he made his washy out if his room.

As he made it to the living he saw his room mate standing there looking as if he was looking for someone "where's the omega" Ushijima didn't answer just went straight to his lap and started to look up how to help his little omega.