"What happened if someone didn't except their choice?" She asked. "They'll force you to make a choice and believe me it's not a good thing when it comes to that." I respond made her eyes wide open. "So that's why you're protecting Adrian and Jerry?" She still asked and I nodded. "It's funny but I should be used to being invisible by now...but I'm not." I said in a stress tone.

"But you're not, I mean look at you, you're smart, brave, and beautiful, no one should tell you who you're supposed to be with or letting them controlling your life

"But you're not, I mean look at you, you're smart, brave, and beautiful, no one should tell you who you're supposed to be with or letting them controlling your life." She pointed out pulling me to the mirror. "You are Raven and the only Raven that two men are in love with. It's your life not your relatives, you have to make a choice who you want to be and to be with." She added as we looked in the mirror seeing our own reflection.

" She added as we looked in the mirror seeing our own reflection

"That's a first time I ever heard your confess about me." I said softly and she nodded. "What happened to Amy I know of who is popular to everybody in school?" I asked as I turned back to her. "To tell you the truth I never wanted to be popular in the first place but once I started hung out with my popular friends I enjoyed hanging out with them like I'm not invisible anymore." She admitted.

"So other words you want their attention without bully you

"So other words you want their attention without bully you." I finished the sentence and she nodded. "Amy, you don't need them to get their attention, you have Charley who has feelings and crazy about you. I mean fuck he wouldn't shut hell up about you like you're a goddess to him." I pointed out. "If only that was simply. I'm worried about him since he got strange and acting weird lately." She muttered.