Ryleigh👸🏽❤️: awe I miss you too babe I just got done cooking breakfast not too long ago and I forgot my phone was plugged in to the bluetooth speaker

Jah🤴🏽❤️: * laughs * that's what took ya ass so long to answer the phone ?

Ryleigh👸🏽❤️: I mean you not here right now and I was hungry so ...

Jah🤴🏽❤️: you good bae I'm jus joking wit you but gimme like a hour tops and I'll be there

Ryleigh👸🏽❤️: aight then jus text me and lemme know when you on the way

Jah🤴🏽❤️: aight bae I love you

Ryleigh👸🏽❤️: love you too

I hung up and went back to eating breakfast as I grabbed the remote from the coffee table and turned on the tv in addition to that there was a interview on that Jah did a couple days ago when we first arrived out here about his show he was getting ready for tomorrow night and whether he would be bringing someone or whether he was gonna be performing his new single.

I had my eyes glued to the tv watching him talk to the reporter about his new single along with his concert coming up but he seemed to be dodging the questions about his love life which didn't really bother me at all because I knew how privatized and standoffish he could be around other people aside from his family and friends when it came to talking about his love life. Besides as long as we both knew where we stood in one another's lives that's all I really was concerned about.

Almost 25 minutes later , I heard my phone ring indicating that it was a text from Jah letting me know that he was on his way to the house.

Jah🤴🏽❤️: I'm on the way to the house right now bae
                                                                              12:40pm
I texted him back.

Ryleigh👸🏽❤️: okay im still here just use your key
                                                                           12:42pm
I finished up my breakfast as I walked in the kitchen sitting my plate in the sink then I went upstairs to get ready to take a shower. As I reached the bedroom I opened the door walking over to the closet to pick out a outfit to wear for the day. 10 minutes later , I picked out something to wear and laid it out on the bed then I walked over to the bathroom as I turned the water on. I stepped in the shower letting the water touch ever inch of my body and all I could contemplate was the interview I saw earlier that Jah did while I was eating breakfast plus I had all these thoughts running through my head.

What if Jah was ashamed of me ?
Was he uncomfortable showing me off in public?
Was he hiding something from me ?
What was Ember not telling me when we had that big argument at Faith's house a couple months ago?

All these thoughts but no answers still to this day. All I wanted was answers from everybody , for me .. for myself and especially for the sake of me and Jah's relationship.

I was back in tune as I heard Jah yelling my name at the top of his lungs.

" RYLEIGH .. BAE .. YOU UP HERE ?!! " He yelled walking upstairs.

" I'm in the shower Jah !! " I yelled as I saw him walk in the bathroom through the glass door.

I blushed as I saw him stripping down naked placing his clothes down on the floor walking over to the shower as he got in with me. He stepped closing the shower door and began kissing me pinning hisself against the wall.