"I uh don't think we should be doing this. "

" What'd you mean ? "

" I just don't think this feels right , I mean I understand you're emotional right now and I feel unfortunate and you know I'm here for you but we should just slow things down for right now. " I explained holding his hand.

He took a deep breath as he glared at me.

" You're right. I shouldn't have kissed you being that I am confused along with my emotions being all over the place right now I think I'll just  go for a drive but I'll be back and I'll call you a little later if that's cool ?"

" Yeah sure , whatever you need to do , just make sure you call me. You gone be okay ? " I asked walking him to the door.

We both stood in front of the door as he kissed me on the cheek letting me know that he was gonna be alright. I closed my eyes as I felt the touch of his soft lips on my face.

" I'll be okay Em and I'll call you I promise besides I'll be back before you go to sleep. " He told me opening the door getting ready to leave.

" Okay please be careful Tristian. " I said as I propped up against the door.

" I will. I'll see you later tonight. "

With those words , he gave me another kiss on the cheek as he softly caressed my face peering into my eyes like this was going to be the last time he saw me.

I watched his every move as he stepped in the car backing out of the driveway as he left the house.

                                     Ryleigh                             Chicago , Illinois                                  12:15pmI didn't feel like getting up to go get my phone from the kitchen right then nevertheless it was obvious that someb...

Ryleigh
Chicago , Illinois
12:15pm
I didn't feel like getting up to go get my phone from the kitchen right then nevertheless it was obvious that somebody was trying to get in touch with me therefore I put my plate down on the island as I walked over to the bluetooth speaker unplugging it as I walked back to the couch with my plate along with my phone in hand.

I peeped down at my phone to see who was blowing me up and it was Jah with over 3 missed calls along with a text from Faith who I was surprised to hear from being that she was still recovering from being in the hospital.

I decided to call Jah first to see what he wanted.
Phone Convo
Ryleigh👸🏽❤️: hey bae why you blowing my phone up like that everything okay ?

Jah🤴🏽❤️: yeah im good I just came from my sound check and shit I was just calling cause I miss you and wanted to check in on you that's all