((( Chapter I )))

Depuis le début

"YOU SHAMELESS BUFFALO!!! DON'T YOU DARE INSULTING YUGITO LIKE THAT!!!" Karui protested at Naruto.

Omoi and Sai were deadpanned.

"You know Sai. We're in the middle of the confusion here." Omoi said. "Back in the Hidden Cloud, everyone there is worrying about Bee, the eight-tailed jinchuuriki."

"What happened to him?" Sai asked.

"Some speculations that he was captured by the Akatsuki and it must be investigated immediately." Omoi said. "I can tell the Akatsuki is going after that Naruto guy because he had nine-tails within him."

Yugito looked at Omoi.

"What the hell happened to Killer Bee?" Yugito Nii asked.

"Obviously he's been missing in the Hidden Cloud for almost eight weeks now." Omoi said. "My speculations that the Akatsuki already captured him."

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!" Yugito said loudly.

Then, Samui said.

"Alright. What the hell is going on here?" Samui said.

"We couldn't find Bee." Omoi said. "Not even the two Leaf ninjas didn't get any intel about Bee's disappearance."

"Wherever Bee is." Yugito Nii said. "He must have been taken."

Samui deadpanned.

"Is that really you Yugito?" Samui asked.

"I'm not reanimated Samui. I'm real person." Yugito Nii said. "I have no idea that how am I still alive."

Sai helped Naruto stood up.

"Let's head back to the Hidden Leaf Sai." Naruto Namikaze said.

Yugito jumped into Naruto and headlocked him.

"NOT SO FAST YOU IDIOT!!!" Yugito Nii said angrily. "YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL WE COULD FIND AND RESCUE BEE!!!!"

"Yaaah...Let go of me kitty..." Naruto Namikaze said. "Ugh. This Yugito lady is looked even more worse than Sakura."

"HELL NO!!!" Yugito Nii said loudly.

Sai sweatdropped.

"Oh boy." Sai said. "I don't know what am I supposed to do with Naruto here."

"Let me go..." Naruto Namikaze said.

"HELL NO!!!" Yugito said again.

Samui, Omoi and Karui were deadpanned.

"Oh great." Omoi said. "The Pussy Cat and the Stupid Fox."

"What a perfect couple." Samui said.

"You know what? They can be a great couple." Karui said.

"Let me go you pussy..." Naruto Namikaze said.

"HELL NO!!! WE'RE GONNA FIND THE JINCHUURIKI OF THE EIGHT-TAILS WHETHER YOUR LIKE IT OR NOT!!!" Yugito Nii said loudly.

Later, Naruto didn't hesitated but to help Yugito. Sai sweatdropped.

"Are you sure about this Naruto?" Naruto Namikaze said. "Kakashi-sensei didn't have a choice but to help this Yugito lady here since she was a mysterious jonin from the Hidden Cloud. The only jinchuuriki that I've meet was Gaara, although no longer a jinchuuriki."

Yugito sweatdropped.

"Did you say something stupid fox?" Yugito Nii said.

"Nope." Naruto Namikaze said. "But the Akatsuki are still after me. So tomorrow I will moving to the inn in the Land of Iron."

Han is standing behind Naruto as the steam cloud smoked out as Naruto turned around and see Han.

"Huh?!" Naruto Namikaze said. " Who the hell are you punk?"

Yugito is shocked.

"IDIOT!!!" Yugito Nii said. "That'a the 5-tailed jinchuuriki from the Hidden Stone!!!"

Naruto deadpanned.

"Ugh." Naruto Namikaze said. "I'm tired of jinchuuriki reunion."

Yugito grew a tick mark.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!!" Yugito Nii said as she headlocked Naruto again.

"HOW DARE YOU....?!!!!" Yugito said angrily.

Han sweatdropped.

"This blondie is an idiot." Han said.

The next morning, Naruto decided to travel alone in order to prevent the Akatsuki. Yugito smacked Naruto in the head.

"You don't need to travel all by yourself you idiot." Yugito Nii said.

Han sweatdropped.

"He's an idiot after all." Han said.

Kakashi Hatake and Yamato were sweatdropped.

"I can't believe we can travel with two jinchuuriki who were thought to have killed by the Akatsuki." Kakashi Hatake said.

"Relax Mr. Hatake." Yugito Nii said. "Naruto needs some discipline. I still quite not impressed that Naruto stucked as a Genin."

Naruto deadpanned.

"How did you know?" Naruto Namikaze said.

"Two-tails have told me." Yugito Nii said.

Naruto walked in the middle of the pathways.

"What the hell is doing there?" Omoi said.

'Sexy jutsu.' Naruto Namikaze said as he transformed into the woman.

"ALOHA!!!" Omoi screamed and nosebleed.

Yugito, Karui and Samui were deadpanned.

"Oh...my...gosh..." Yugito Nii, Karui and Samui were said.

Then, Fu showed up and ran towards Naruto.

"YOU SON OF THE CUR!!!!" Fu shouted angrily and throws one deadly punch at Naruto.

"That hurt." Han said.

"That Naruto is a mindless idiot." Yamato (Tenzo Iburi) said.