Meeting Her

Oikawa was used to people's stares, lustful ones, ones of jealousy or affectionate one from his many fans. He's used to being the centre of attention, having everyone's eyes on him. He was the star, the great king, and yet here you are not even sparing him a glance.

It was the first day of school, he was meet with a crowd of admirers, shedding their grievances as they had not seen him for weeks. They presented Oikawa with gifts, both handmade and souvenirs they gathered during holidays. Gazing over the crowd that when he noticed this small, almost insignificant girl.

Your head was down, trying to pass through the wall of flesh made by his fan club. Not even looking up at him, not taking notice of him even though he had given you all of his attention. You just pulled your scarf up higher around your neck and shuffled past people, occasionally giving 'excuse me' and 'pardon me'. Did you give these extras attention while neglecting his own existence?

Oh, how this angered him, how you angered him. Who were you, some little first-year who just brushed off Aoba Johsia heartthrob? You ignoring him has set something off inside of him. He wanted, no craved your attention. This petty act of yours would not last long now he has his sights set on you.

I want her eyes on me, only me.

Iwaizumi was at practice when he meet her. Lunchtime practice was nice, simple, less hectic than afternoon practice with the entire team. Practising his spike, he needed to improve if they were to go against Shiratorizawa.

He had drawn it up to fate that you had shown up at the gym during that break. He was packing up, satisfied with his progress when he felt it, your gaze. It made him felt so hot, like lava flowed through his veins. Whipping his head around to the side doors, your eyes meet.

It was like all those rom-coms Oikawa made him watch. Everything stopped, it was just the two of you. Iwaizumi didn't know what to expect. A small first-year definitely wasn't it., but you were everything he could have wanted. Until you disappeared, head ducking behind the door and footstep quickly patted away. And everything thing returns to how it was, cold, grey, monotone.

Iwaizumi was once fine with this, but now that he has had a taste, he needed more. He lusted for your attention, your presence, whatever it was that made everything so bright for those few moments.

I need her, I must have her. She will be mine.

<><><><><><><>

I'll update in a few days when I sort out the plot I promise, till then, be safe during the pandemic.

Attention {Oikawa x Reader x Iwazumi}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें