Chapter 3 : Really Need To Get A Dog

Start from the beginning

'Well, that was definitely not weird.' I thought sarcastically. Five got up and walked towards the table.

"Well, that's unfortunate," He said to himself, but Allison misinterpreted it.
"Yeah," She said
"No, an entire square block. 42 bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, but no, not a single drop of coffee," Five said, clearly annoyed
"Dad hated caffeine," Allison said
"Your gonna be short if you drink coffe," I said
"Doesn't matter, I'm taller than you in the future," He countered
"Well, he hated children, too. But he had plenty of us," Klaus said as he laughs
"I gotta hand it to you. That one was good," I said as I joined laughing with him.
"I'm taking the car," Five said as he was about to walk away.
"Where are you going?" Klaus asked
"To get a decent cup of coffee," Five said
"Then just order online. It's more convenient," I said
"Don't even bother. I wanna get out of here," Five said as I pulled out my phone.
"Do you even know how to drive?" Allison asked
"I know how to do everything," Five said back then he spacial jumped.
"I feel like we should try and stop him," Klaus said, clearly concerned.
"It doesn't matter. He won't listen anymore. It doesn't matter who tries to stop him, he's just too damn stubborn," I said
"How do you know?" He asked
"Because I tried to stop him from time traveling, but look where that got him," I said as we heard the car engine turn on.
"Alright, I guess I'll see you guys in, what? Ten years? When Pogo dies?" Diego said suddenly as he entered the room.
"Not unless you die first," I said
"Yeah, love you too, sis," He said sarcastically
"Good luck with your next film. Hopes it turns out better than your marriage, huh?" He said to Allison
"Grow up, Diego," I said
"Those are big words, coming from someone short," He said
"Well, fuck you too," I said as he walked away.
"I'm gonna go home after I get a few things from my room, Allison. Call me, if you need anything," I said as she nodded then we both walked away.

I quickly went back to my room. When I entered, everything was the same way as to how I left it earlier this afternoon. I quickly gathered my things and placed them back in the antique box. After finishing I closed the lid of the box and quickly tidied my room a bit. I took the box and was about to he home when I pass the vanity mirror.

I looked horrible. I was so tired because of the events that had happened today. I shook my head and then quickly I went outside towards my car that was parked directly in front of the Academy. I got inside my car and drove home. As I got inside my house I immediately, put down the antique box on my study table and then I quickly plopped down on the bed. After a few minutes, I got up, showered, and then change. I went to bed but didn't sleep. The events of what happened today, were playing in my mind.

"I really need to get a dog..." I said to myself then after a while began to drift off to sleep

Five's P.O.V.

After I finished killing all those men and taking care of the tracker. I went to Vanya. I couldn't go to (Y/n) no matter how tempting it is. She cannot find out. I want to save the world, but none of my siblings should find out especially, (y/n). I want to protect her, but in order for that, I cannot under any circumstances, let her know until she is ready.

So if I'm not supposed to tell the apocalypse to any of my siblings, then why am I going to Vanya and why do I plan to tell her. I myself don't even know. I was now climbing the fire escape in Vanya's apartment. I was going to teleport inside, but then I realized that she didn't lock the window.

Time Skip

It didn't take long for Vanya to arrive. When she opened the door, I immediately turned on the lamp beside me.

"Jesus!" Vanya yelled at me
"You should have a lock on your windows," I stated blankly
"I live on the second floor," She reasoned
"Rapist can climb," I countered
"You are so weird," She said as she closed the door, and sat down on the couch in front of me.
"Is that blood?" She asked as she noticed the blood on my collar.
"It doesn't matter," I replied as she sighed
"Why are you here?" She asked
"I've decided you're the only one that I can trust," I stated blankly
"What about, (N/n)?" She asked
"What about her?" I asked
"She's the closest to you, not to mention your crush," She said
"I want to protect (N/n), just like I want to protect the rest of the world, but in order for that, no one can know, except you, at least for now," I said, she sighed at my answer.
"Then why me?" She asked
"Because you're ordinary," I stated blankly then she was about to get up. "Because you'll listen," I corrected myself
"(Y/n), will listen to you, you know that," I said
"I know, but for now, you're the only one I can trust," I said
"Okay," She said as she got up, I sighed at that.

She soon came back with first aid stuff. I lifted my blazer so that she could treat the wound. She inhaled sharply as she looked at it. She then started to treat it.

"When I jumped forward got stuck in the future... Do you know what I found?" I asked
"No," Vanya replied
"Nothing... Absolutely nothing. As far as I could tell, I was the last person alive. I never figured out what killed the human race, but... I did find something else. The date it happens... The world ends in 8 days and I have no idea how to stop it," I said calmly, I could tell Vanya was shocked, but she kept silent.
"I'll put on a pot of coffee," She said after a while