ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Começar do início

"Idiots" said their teacher which earned a few confused stares. "You have 3 years to become a pro hero, It won't be all fun and games" he pointed out. "Whoever comes in last will be expelled immediately"

"B-But that isn't fair!" said the bubbly brunette from that morning. He turned around to look at his students before brushing his hair back with his hand and giving the signature Aizawa grin, "And what Life is?" he points out, "Like I said, I get to choose how I get to run my class If that's a problem you can back out right now".

"Show me it's no mistake why you're here"

***

The first test would be a a 50 m sprint, Akairo got into position seeing that her apparent opponent would be the stoic boy that was seated next to her. The girl was now very great full for all the training her older brother had given her for the past years seeing as her quirk wouldn'r be able to help her at all that day for the assessment test.

"Start!"

The insomniac girl started running before turning to her right to see the dual hair toned boy gliding on ice, The girl sighed, "Of course he has a flashy quirk" she said with salt in her voice coming from earlier that morning. "4.30 seconds!" says the machine as the boy passed it with ease. "5.44 seconds!" said the machine as the girl passed.

The rest of the events that followed went on the same for the girl with her getting above average grades for a person if they weren't using their quirk. It was thanks to the training that her brother had given her is the reason why she did well in the tests compared to other students like Jiro who's quirk was not particularly suited for these types of tests.

Currently the students were doing the ball throw which Bakugo had done earlier at the start. While one of the students who had a tail mutation who was smartly using it to throw ball, the brunette girl had approached Akari.

"Hi I'm Ochako Uraraka" she introduced. "Akari" the girl simply replied. "You got a good score in the ball throw" she complimented for the infinity score she had gotten. The bubbly girl scratched her neck bashfully. "Ah well my quirk let's me remove the gravity of something when i touch it" she explained.

Akari now knowing the motives of the girl let her continue talking. "I was just curious to ask what your quirk was since you haven't used it in any of the tests yet" she explained stumbling over her words a bit trying not to seem as offensive as possible. The insomniac simply replied to the girl with " It's just not suited for tests like these" she explained simply not wanting to really explain the quirk to the girl.

"Midoriya isn't doing so well with these tests" said Iida who was standing beside Uraraka. "That's because he's quirkless" said Bakugo arrogantly. "Don't you know what he did in the exams" he replied. Akari simply looked at the greenette with slight concern, he really wasn't doing all to well in the tests getting slightly just below average scores. The girl frowned, 'maybe his quirk just wasn't suited for these types of tests of well, he does lack more training though'. the girl thought to herself as they watched him reel up his arm about to throw the ball.

He throws the ball with seemingly as much force as possible only for it to reach 46 meters.

"M-my qu-quirk?" he said confusedly.

"I erased it"

The students turn to their teacher to see his eyes red and his hair as well as his binding cloth raised. "The entrance exam was not logical enough for someone like you to get accepted" the man said.

'Of course Shota would realize' thought the girl as her brother continued to intimidate the poor boy. She knew of her brother's disdain towards the entrance exam claiming it to be very illogical to which his sister completely agreed with for it was mainly geared towards people with flashy quirks, and people who Shota saw has very irrational. Also known as Self-sacrificing idiots.