Chapter 2

"Where am I gonna stay?" I ask my mom. "You're going to magcon with Cam for two months." My mom says. "AND ME!!" Says Nash popping into the kitchen. "YAY NASHY!" I say getting up and jump into my arms. My mom laughs behind us and says" well I better start packing." Just then Abby walks in . She rolls her eyes and says, "ick look it's an ugly thing." As I'm about to say something mean back Nash steps in front of me and says, "I actually happen to think she's quiet beautiful." She grabs an apple then walks( or should I say strut like a slut) out of the room. Me and Nash walk up to Cams room and I get out my phone. "So Hales lets talk ." Says Cam, taking my phone out of my hand . I pout and sit up. "So the first stop on the tour is New York and-" I cut him off by saying, " oh my gosh! I've always wanted to go to New York!" Nash laughs at how excited I am and I stick my tongue out at him. "As I was saying, our plane leaves tomorrow at three.but all the guys are coming over at 1." Cam says smiling. As I'm about to say something my mom yells, Nash you staying for dinner? "Of course I am !" He yells back with a laugh. "So what about the room situations?" I ask. "Since you know me and Nash so well you'll be rooming with us and Nashe's younger brother, Hayes." Cam says. You look at the time and sigh, why can't it be tomorrow? I'm really excited but also nervous. What if they don't like me? We'll just have to see.