"Of course you and Zakayla would argue on yall wedding day." Brandon said laughing.

"Shut the fuck up." I said mugging him. "Jaleel whats wrong with yo crazy ass momma." I said as Jaleel was sitting on my lap.

"My momma not cwazy." He said scrunching up his face at me.

So I've came to terms that Jaleel ah be a mommas boy and Zanaria is a daddy's girl.

She never want nobody to touch her except me.

"Damnnn he really dont fuck with you." Brandon said laughing.

"Im two seconds away from finding another best man." I said looking at Brandon.

"My fault." He said throwing his hands up in defense.

"I really gotta wear this geechie ass tie." Treyvon said walking in pulling on his tie.

"Yes nigga." I said laughing he look slow as fuck.

"That's crazy I woulda never thought that Jaloni would be gettin married." Another one of my homies said.

"Yae my boy its only right." I said smiling.

She really the love of my life.

"What about last night."Treyvon smirked.

>LAST NIGHT

"Hey daddy." One of the strippers said climbing on me.

Dont do it Jaloni... You have boutta have a wife come tomorrow... think about her and yo kids.

I smirked at the girl. "Baby girl come a lil closer so we can check some out." I said motioning my  index finger towards me.

<IN THEIR DRESSING ROOM

"Mannn nun even happened yesterday real shit." I said laughing.

>LAST NIGHT

"You dont even look that good baby girl imma keep it a stack with you... Ion knoe why my homies even brought you over here." I said gently pushing ha off me.

Not finna go through this path again.

She got off me and look at me with a attitude.

"You not that cute either." She said storming outta the room.

<IN THE DRESSING ROOM

"Mann you know ion got time to lose no stripper thot over my wife." I said shrugging my shoulders

"Right way my boy." Brandon said dapping me up.

AT THE CEREMONY....

"Man Im Nervous as hell." I said to Brandon behind me as everyone was lining up the only person we was waiting fa was Zakayla.

"All rise for the bride." The pastor said.

Its like the whole world stopped. My pretty ass wife. When she walked out both of our eyes locked with eachother.

We only saw eachother. "I love you." She mouthed as she was walking.

"I love you more." I mouthed back to her wiping a small tear from my eye.

SMALL i said not no big ass tear. Ian soft yet.

She reached the alter and then everyone sat down.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God, and in the presence of family and friends to join together this man and this woman in Holy Matrimony, instituted of God and therefore is not to be entered into unadvisedly or carelessly, but reverently, joyfully and in the love of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined." The preachers said.

"Who gives this bride to this Groom in marriage?" The preacher said.

"I do." Zakayla dad said walking up to me and and putting my right hand with Zakaylas left and then walked back to Zakayla mom.

"Zakayla and Jaloni come today desiring to be united in this sacred relationship Let us pray..... O' Almighty God you have created us all in the image of Love, the image of Yourself. Bless now these two who stand before you. Guide them in your wisdom, shine your light upon them, that as they journey through this life together they will walk as bearers of your Truth. Amen." He said.

Can he get to the good part. The kissing and shit.

"Please join hands." He said and me and Zakayla held hands.

"I ask you each now, to repeat the marriage vows." The preacher said.

"I, Jaloni Anthony take you Zakayla for my wwife, To love and cherish, For better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward you got a nigga outta a dark time when I thought I would never love again and I thank you for that... You gave me everything to live for.... and I promise to show you I love you from this day forward." I said to Zakayla as she was holding back tears.

I, take you, Zakayla King take you Jaloni Anthony as my husband, To love and cherish, For better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health Everyone knows me and Jaloni story isnt perfect... but we never gave up.... This will always be my bestfriend and the love of my life... and Ill always love him From this day forward." Zakayla said tearing up causing me to wipe her tears.

We put the rings on eachother and then Zakayla faced the crowd and showed them her ring.

"Ahhh." She ssid sticking her tounge out causing everyone to laugh.

"May the Peace and the Unconditional Love of God surround you and remain with you now and forevermore. Amen." He said

"You may seal you vows with a kiss." My Favorite part finally damn.

I grabbed her face gently and kissed her passionately and slowly.

"OKAY THATS ENOUGH." Brandon said laughing making everyone laugh.

The Minister said  "Allow me to present Mr. and Mrs.Anthony ."

Thats it... We did it after 4 years. She's finally all mine.

________________________________
🥺🥺🥺ITS OVER GUYSS... Jaloni and Zakayla story is over but not completely over😊Their kids have a future and 2 chapters of that will be out later today ☺️ love yall I hope yall liked this..