A new job.

Michaels pov:

I had just gone down an elevator then I crawled through a vent and now I'm here in the office. I looked around confused about how dark and weird it looked down here. "I thought this was a kids place.." I said to myself. Just then a random voice started speaking to me,it sounded like the guy that was in the elevator with me earlier. All he wanted was my name but I couldn't type it in so I just pressed a bunch of letters and it had called me eggs Benedict. So I hate this guy now. "Oh great your back." I said again. "Hello eggs Benedict." It said with no emotion to its voice. I thought that I heard someone laughing next to me so I turned around but there was nobody there. I frowned then turned forward again. "Welcome to circus baby's pizzeria." He said. "Let's get straight to work then shall we?" "Sure.." I said. "Look to your left." So I did. "That is ballora gallery,in which an animatronic called ballora lives there." I looked through the glass but I couldn't see anything because it was too dark. "Go to the power switch in front of you and press the red button." So I walked towards the switch and pressed the button which showed a light shining down on balloras stage..but she wasn't there.

"Uh oh looks like ballora doesn't want to dance today,let's fix that shall we?" He said. "Press the blue button above the red one and it will give her a controlled shock." I stared at the floor and I felt like passing out but I didn't. "W-why would I do that..?" I asked him. He didn't replie. I held my finger above the blue button..then I pressed down on it and looked at the stage as it turned from purple to blue. "Good now press the red button again and let's see if ballora will come back." He said. I pressed the red button and the light popped up again and I saw her,she was there and she was dancing. "How lovely!" I said happily while listening to here melody play. " Okay now turn to the right." He said. I walked over to the right and peered through the window,but again it was too dark to see through it. "This is funtime auditorium where funtime foxy stays." I looked at another one of those control panels and sighed. "Press the red button to see if he is there." I walked over to it and pressed down and I saw that he was not on his stage. I had a sick feeling in my stomach again cause I knew that I had to shock him. "Uh oh looks like he's not here,press down on the blue button to give him a controlled shock." He said. I pressed down on the blue button and watched as the pink stage turned to blue. "Now let's see if funtime foxy is there." I pressed down on the red button again..but he wasn't there still. "Looks like funtime foxy is a little shy today still,let's give him another controlled shock." I sighed and my breathing got heavier. I pressed down on the blue button again. "Now press the red button again." He said. I pressed it again and this time he was there and it looked like he was just moving around while singing. I smiled but then my expression turned sad again. "Now look straight and go through the vent." I looked at the vent and crouched down and went into it.

I had ended up in a small room with a window in front of me. "This is circus baby's room." I looked through the window but couldn't see anything. "You don't need to check on circus baby tonight." "What!?" I asked confused. "There was no point in coming in here then..." I murmured. "Go back through the vent then." So I did and I ended up back in the office. "Tonight you just have to stay in here and keep an eye on them." I sat down and a couple minutes later I got bored so I decided to sing. "There's a little of me in everybody there's nowhere left to hide the assembly line keeps on churning until we are one..nightmare by design..." I suddenly turned purple again I fell off my chair because I couldn't breathe now. I passed out and then everything went black...