Dark and Stormy Night... from inanimate objects' view XD

I felt the heavy weight of Carson's head on top of me. I had been stuck like this for a couple hours now, and it was uncomfortable. All I could feel was his hair, all I could see was black, and I could smell the shampoo he used when he last took a shower. Ugh. Life as a pillow sucked.

I felt a jolt of relief when Carson got up and moved to the window. I was free! I wasn't going to die from suffocation! I was ecstatic... until he came back to the bed. What a cruel joke. My view was terrible, staring slightly left into the ceiling. Carson never moved his pillow, let alone made his bed. What a lazy person. I felt the intense pressure back on me, and I wanted to punch Carson in the face. But I didn't have arms, nor could I move. Just amazing.

Carson got back up again, and if I had eyes, I would roll them. He was probably going to come back immediately and try killing me again. To my surprise, he left the room, and I heard his footsteps against the stairs.

Changing Perspective...

I saw Carson rushing down the stairs towards me. Once he reached the bottom, he just stood there, lost in thought. I could feel Adam pounding my back with his fist. That was people's rude way of telling others they were outside. They abused my back so many times, punching me, but I didn't have eyes so I couldn't cry. Humans were cruel sometimes. I watched as Carson began crying. Gee, suck it up. He should be grateful he even has eyes that he can use to cry. I was a stupid door, with a stupid small doorknob on both sides, with a stupid guy "knocking" on me. Just amazing.

Carson finally stopped whining and wiped his tears. Finally, he could get a move on, and Adam could finally stop bullying me. I watched as Carson grabbed the doorknob and swung me to the side. Humans being polite as always. I didn't bother to listen in on their conversation, since I wasn't nosy (quite literally, I didn't have a nose) and I was just relieved Adam had stopped harassing me.

Adam stepped into the house, and Carson swung me shut quite rudely. Again, polite humans. They started conversing again, and I saw Carson's face shading to a bright red like a tomato. Ooooo, he must've had a crush on Adam, huh?

They made their way to the right somewhere, and I was glad I was finally at peace again.

Changing Perspectives...

I was dead. Literally dead. I was nonexistent... until Carson brutally shoved firewood into me and lit me up. I was awaken, finally. After 5 years, Carson has finally decided to turn on his fireplace. What was the point of having so much firewood if you weren't even going to use it? I felt my "hair" flickering around, and the intense heat made me ticklish. Then again, I was the heat, since I was the fire. I was hot, the word Carson wouldn't dare say to Adam. I was watching for a long time, and I could sense the chemistry between them even when I was not active.

Adam had came back from the kitchen and placed some cookies and tea on the table. Disgusting. I'd rather eat the wooden table, thank you very much. He sat down right next to Carson on the green couch nearby and wrapped one arm around his back. Awww, they'd make a perfect couple.

They both watched me intensely, which made me all nervous. Was I really that hot? Well then, thanks. They continued to stare at me, making me uneasy. Why the heck would somebody watch a fire? Fires could destroy homes and trees and burn you. They should be ignoring me, not looking at me like their life depended on it.

I saw their items on their table were untouched. What was the point of even preparing anything if you weren't even going to eat or drink them? Humans could be stubborn sometimes. I felt myself slowly wither away. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. I didn't know if there was going to be another time where Carson remembered to light the fireplace. I noticed Carson standing up and picking up a firewood.