╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip brought to you by
Shinso hanging upside down
from the ceiling
scaring class 1A to death

timeskip brought to you byShinso hanging upside down from the ceilingscaring class 1A to death

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

"Y/N time to wak-" Bello enters the room and opens the curtains to see his son snuggling up against Shinso. Hugging and close.
"Hm... Good morning Mr Y/L/N." Shinso is the first to wake up, he sits up and Y/N falls off him making them wake up.
"Morning father. What's the weather like?" Y/N sarcastically says as he rubs the sleep out of his eyes.
"... You have school in three hours. Take showers." Bello exits and goes downstairs to make four lunches and an extra plate of English breakfast.

"You wanna shower first?" Y/N yawns and Shinso nods. "Yeah. Can I use your shampoo and body wash?" Shinso asks and Y/N nods as he yawns again. Shinso ruffles Y/N's rat nest hair and goes and take that hot shower. Y/N gets his uniform and leaves a note that he's going to use his dad's shower.

The two washed up but somehow Shinso kept his same tired and messy hair look along with Y/N. Bello couldn't even get him to put product in so Y/N went to school looking like a mess so the usual.
"Enji! Give me and Shinso a lift!" It wasn't a question it was a demand. Enji nods and the two tired smart asses sat in the back and sorted their uniforms on the go.
"Does my tie look good?"
"No."
"Good."
Y/n and Shinso walked into school talking and laughing. People haven't seen Shinso laugh before so it's quite the refreshing sight.

Y/N stops at his classroom door and opens it as he still talks to Shinso, this catches the attention of his classmates and they secretly listen in.
"Last night was amazing, we should do it again at some point." Y/N says with a large smile. The sound of people's dreams shattering echo in the classroom.
"Yeah, your house again?" Shinso casually says not knowing what damage he has made.
"Yep! This time bring that thing you where on about." The two waved and parted ways. Y/N enter the classroom and many people came up to ask what him and Shinso did last night.
Loud shouting.

"You shouldn't of done that your still in your first year of high school!" Iida says with robotic movement with a deep blush.
"I can't believe that you did it with him!"
"Damm man..."
"What was that about?!"

People kept shouting over each other so Y/N couldn't hear what they said. He backs up into someone and looks up to see the tired expression of Aizawa looking down at him with a raised eyebrow.
"What the hell are you all shouting about." His quirk activates and he glares at the students who surround Y/N.
"Y/N has already done it!" Mina shouts and the sound of someone elses dream being shatters echo into the room.
"... What." Aizawa looks over at Y/N whose hella confused about the situation.
"What's wrong with doing what me and Shinso did?" Everyone disperse and the question was left unanswered.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip brought to you by
Saiki and Y/N sharing
Coffee jelly

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

It's the end of lunch and Y/N puts his lunch box away. Before Aizawa can start the lesson Shinso walks in. He bows to a glaring Aizawa and ignores all the glaring love interests. Even Saiki was glaring even though he knows what happened.
"Your dad can make amazing lunches." Shinso passes a bento box over and Y/N grins.
"He gets it from me you know. If I didn't teach him how to cook I'd be starving to death with a father who only eats protein." Y/N says and puts the lunch box into his bag.
"Seeya Y/n/n." Just before he left the room he sticks his head back in with a smirk.
"Next time we have a sleep over I'll remember to bring my own shampoo and body wash." The nosie of people's dreams started to repair itself echoes in the classroom.

"So it was just a sleep over." Iida sighs in relief the same with Kirishima, Denki, Izuku, Bakugo, Todoroki and Aizawa. "Lets start hero training."

Shinso played everyone like the cheap kazoo they are.