"Please for now, leave me alone..."

___________

Jinyoung slowly opened his eyes only to see the dark. Now he realized that he fall asleep when trying to avoid Jaebeom. It's already 8PM and it's all dark outside.

"No way..." He couldn't believe he fell asleep.

But there's a faint light coming through the window glass. May be moonlight, or may be from the lamppost at the school gate. And the doors were already locked from outside when he checked it.

"It's closed. What should I do?"

He's screwed! But the windows could be opened from inside. That's a relief. The light was more accessible that way.

He thought he would have to wait for the day light...

"But tomorrow is Saturday!!!" He whined at the thought.

"But even on days off there are some people who come to school." He cheered himself up.

"But what about this room?" Now he started to become restless.

"Mom will be worried." He put his face in his palms as he let out a worried-sigh. But then...

"BAM!!!"

"AHH!!" Jinyoung shouted at the sudden noise. He looked at where the voice came from and saw a hand on the window. It could be seen... a dark hand.

The window slowly opened and Jinyoung couldn't move seeing all this. And the figure appeared.

That's Jaebeom.

"Jinyoung-ah" He found him.

Seeing Jaebeom, Jinyoung felt happy even though he was sad and angry at him not long ago.

Jaebeom climbed and rested on the window frame. He was sitting like Tarzan would sit on the branch.

He kinda looked like a monkey with his baldy head. That's what Jinyoung thought.

"What are you doing?" Both said at the same time looking at each other. Then Jaebeom started first.

"I was waiting for the student meeting to end. But I didn't see you go out. But I clearly saw your shoes. When they closed. The main door, I continued to wait for you. And then, they locked up the school...I thought it was weird so I took a look at the window of the library and I saw your shadow. I knew you were in trouble so I climbed here..." He carefully explained to Jinyoung.

"Wait a minute! How did you reach the 3rd floor?" Jinyoung asked.

"I used that tree" Jaebeom pointed at the tree which was just beside the library building.

Jinyoung sighed then he wiped the sweat on his forehead. He bit his lower lips as he let his head down. He was slightly shaking.

"Are you alright? Even if it's you, wasn't it too scary?" Jaebeom asked out of worry while he tried to look at Jinyoung properly.

Just how could Jaebeom use a tree to climb here. That's totally cute. Jinyoung couldn't hold it anymore that he suddenly burst out laughing.

'So funny! That's really you!' His tears were about to come out since he laughed too hard.

'Finally I don't want you to leave me.' He thought as he gazed at Jaebeom all smiling and laughing.

Jaebeom didn't know how to response. He just smiled along and scratched the back of his head out of embarrassment.

"So...Did you call someone to help me?" The hopeful Jinyoung asked only to get silence as a reply which caused a 'Oh. Come on...' expression on Jinyoung's face.