𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲

so how'd you come up with the name sway ?

helvetica nue ━━ 1/5 ━━ white

LEELAND RICHARDS HAD ALWAYS BEEN A GO-GETTER

LEELAND RICHARDS HAD ALWAYS BEEN A GO-GETTER. When she turned 12, she decided she wanted to become an actress. A profession inspired by Lee's love for performing. Her twin, Josh had stayed by her side starting up social media and gaining plenty of followers.

It didn't take much for the Richards twins names to me known. At the age of fifteen, Lee was casted as the role of Hope Mikaelson in the fifth season of the Originals. A spin-off of the Vampire Diaries, a CW show that fan girls across the globe had grown to love. Lee couldn't tell you who of the Sway La members she met first.

She knew it was Josh's idea to make a content house; and naturally, as she has her whole life, she supported him. But it was her mother, who told Josh that if he wanted to create a content house he had to take Lee with him. After a long Sway LA debate, the six boys decided Lee Richards could very well be a member of the Sway house. It wasn't like they much had a choice. In the end, it didn't seem to be that bad having a girl in a house with six boys. She handled herself and not long later she became nothing more than one of the boys. But, one of them didn't think of her that way. He could reveal his feelings, causing a massive Sway LA disruption. Not to mention the overbearing older twin brother constantly protecting her from all things boys after what happened before.