"You could've had a better proposal if you went to shiratorizawa."
"Shut up stupid stalker Ushiwaka!"
"Bokuto, do you wanna go next?" Leave it to dadchi to help maintain order.
"Uhhhhh... I actually haven't proposed to Akaashi yet."
"Wait really? But weren't you pretty much obsessed with him in highschool?" You could hear the shock in Tooru's voice.
"Yeah but we didn't get together until 2 years ago because we were both really busy with University."

"That makes sense, but I guess I should go next. Me and Tendo got married last year. I did not do anything big, I just asked him one night. I had made a nice dinner using my freshly grown crops and the beef I had butchered and dry aged the last month. It was a very nice dinner, and then I just asked Tendo if he would marry me. He was quiet at first, but then he started laughing and said yes."

"Wow that sounds like you Ushijima-" Even Daichi was laughing at his proposal, it was just like Ushijima to not plan anything big.
"You could've had my crops too if you came to shiratorizawa Tooru."
"I-"
"Wow he's actually speechless." Kuroo couldn't believe it. After 3 times they got Tooru to be quiet.
"Ushiwaka I forbid you to use my 1st name. Call me Oikawa I don't even care anymore."

"So, how should I propose to Kenma?"
"I say be romantic." Typical dad.
"I'd do something he likes!" Predictable Tooru.
"I haven't proposed yet, but I don't think I'd beat around the bush with it." Expected from Bokuto.
"Do not hide your feelings." Everyone knew what was gonna be said by Ushijima.

"Ok, I think I've got a plan." It was like the gears started turning in Kuroo's head, and everything fell into place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hah you thought I would end it there? NOPE we getting all of it today.

It was the next week, and today was when Kuroo's plan would be put into action. Just like their first date, everything was planned out. First he would make a great breakfast, then they would visit the old highschool, meet up with a few friends, go out to eat for a nice dinner, then they would go to the park where they first met. That was where Kuroo would propose. The place that started it all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip to later in the day bc I'm lazy

They were currently on their way to the park where they had met. After eating breakfast, they visited the old highschool, unsurprised that nothing had changed. It looked the same as ever. Then, they met up with Tobio and Shoyo, who are now married, and went out to catch up, since it has been a while since they saw eachother. They had a nice dinner and everything was going perfect, now, the last step was to propose to Kenma.

"Do you remember when we 1st met here Kuroo?"
"Of course I do, it took me a while to get you to talk to me."
"Oh shut up, I'm always shy around new people."
"Believe I know, but I also think it's cute." Kenma blushed after hearing that, even after all this time he'll never get used to Kuroo's flirting. After a while of reminiscing, they decided it was time to go, but not without Kuroo saying one last thing.

"Kenma, can I ask you something?"
"Sure what is it Kuroo?"
"We've known eachother for a long time. I remember when we stood here for the first time so long ago, and everything that we've done together since. I remember the arguments, the happiness, and the sadness. When Tsukishima cheated on me, I took out all my anger on you. I still remember how hard it was, recovering from that. The thing is, it didn't take me long to get over Tsukki, but I never got over you Kenma. And when I saw you trying to jump off the bridge, I knew I had to do something, and I'm so glad I did. Because now here we are, and I can ask you something very important..."

Kuroo got down in one knee, Kenma was already crying as he knew what was gonna come next.

"Kenma Kozume, will you marry me?"

"Yes, of course I will!" Kenma's voice was shaking from tears, and soon so was Kuroo. Kuroo slid the ring onto Kenma's finger, signifying their promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Promises.
They're usually made to be broken.
But not mine.
The promise I've made will be with me forever
Through thick and thin,
And until the end of time.
That is the promise I've made,
To my forever love,
For nothing can separate us,
Not even death.

Kenma put the poem in his special box, and soon went to bed. He slept dreaming of the perfect poem he would write to state his love.

A/N I love this chapter. the entire captain meeting section I was just thinking "captains, assemble!" like power rangers and I've been laughing for the last 10 minutes-