Learn Some Respect Brat

Kara was standing beside Levi waiting for the new recruit that was supposed to arive from the unicorn scouts. She supposedly is very rude and disrespectful. The unicorns thought that the scouting regimented might straighten her out. Kara looked up to face the young girl standing in front of her. She was alittle bit below average height, whith medium brown hair. She wore a scold on her face as she walked up to Levi.

" Hey kid, know who's in charge of this dump?" She asked rather rude. Kara couldn't belive what she was hearing. Never in her five years of training with the scouts had she ever heard anyone make fun of Levi's height. Within seconds the girl was flat on her face with a bruise forming on her cheek. Levi stepped on the girls back and said in a hatful tone " I am Lance Corporal Levi, I am humanities strongest soldier, I have killed more titans than you can count, and im 34 years old." The girl mumbled something under her breath and stood up whith a painful grunt. Kara, seeing things were going down hill fast, quickly soluted Levi. " Permission to speak freely sir?" Levi looked down at Kara and gave a small knod. " Permission granted." Kara a gave a small sigh of relife to hear she could speak her opinion. " Captin I have never seen such a disrespectful brat before, and I see it fit that Commander try to learn her some manners." Kara stated looking Levi in the eyes. Levi gave a ghostly smile and replied. " You're absolutely right Corporal"

Kara looked at the girl that walked beside her with curiosity.

" Got a name Cadet?"

The girl looked down at Kara and gave a tiny smile. " Yea, it's Tara."

" Well 'Tara' I suggest you ready your self for punishment for disrespecting humanities strongest earlier. Our Commander isn't one to go easy on people. Especially when it comes to new Cadets." Kara had the slightest smirk on her face she talked to the girl.

" Yea well im sure I can handle him" Tara said looking to the side. Kara smiled and stopped in front of a door. " Well I guess you'll find out, considering we're here." Kara raised her hand and knocked on the door.

" Name and business" came a strong voice from behind the door.

" Corporal Kara Prescott. Im here about our new Cadet."

" You may enter" With that Kara pushed the door open to see a very stressed out Commander behind his desk with papers stacked dangerously high. A stressed Commander plus a rude Cadet equals said Cadet running till her legs fall off.