Blind Date (requested)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, so you're?" he quickly hits on your friend. Asking for her hand, you guess.

"Your/Friend's/Name," stroking her hair playfully. Taking his hand.

You just shook your head because of her reaction. The blonde guy kissed her hands, you know your friend was screaming inside. You didn't even know, that the pale guy, was staring at you.

" Taeyong, "the blonde guy introduced himself.

" And, Jaehyun. "he patted the pale guy.

So.. He's name was Jaehyun.

" y/n, " you introduced yourself, his eyes were still on you.

It was..uncomforting,not in a bad way or creepy way. But in a good way, because.. He's so damn so gorgeous. His lips were pink, and you bet it's soft, you can smell his scent because of the windy-

What am I saying? The heck?! Why am I staring-

Your friend, suggested to go play some. Go to a souvenir store, grab some food, it was kind of good. Seeing Taeyong and your friend bonded. She is very happy though, and-also, Jaehyun was a kind gentleman. He opened the door for you, and even ask you if you want some-

"So, I think.. Its a good idea for us to partways?" your friend agreed to Taeyong's suggestions fo partway.

You're eyes went wide at Y/f/n ( your friends name), what the hell?!

She'll leave me with Jaehyun?!

Not because I don't want to be with him. Because, i have no doubts I would humiliatung thing to him. And you dont really want that..it was kind of amusing watching him, standing beside him.

"But you-" you grabbed her arm, showing your pleading eyes to her.

"You, go girl," before eve you know, Taeyong stole her from you, going in a horror hause.

Jeeze, they'll just kiss there..

"So, where do you want to go?" he asked out of nowhere, you didnt noticed that Jaehyun was there beside you.

You look around were to go, trying to make something up. To avert your nervousness.

"How.. About ferris wheel?" you asked, shyly.

He nod, pefectly. The both of you went to the line where the ferris wheel is. Now your infront of him. And was freaking silent.

Its been a minute, ever since he talked or spoke. And its kind of wigging you out.

" Hey, I saw you, "he said out of nowhere,his voice was raspy. And it was good you admitted to yourself.

You turn around nanad faced him. His arms was resting on a railings. He was.. looking down. Is he blushing?!

" Where? "I asked trying to be not so be too surprise. Of what he had confessed.

" When you were reading, Tuesdays with morrie, last week,"he run his hand at the back of his head.

You remembered that you were reading that book at the cafe near your school.

" At the cafe?-"

" Yeah, I was always there, "now he is blushing.

And he is cute.

" Not because you were there or anything, I mean its not like I know you were there or anything, "he said trying to explain himself. And its cute,because he is very nervous.

" I know, I didn't say a thing. "you smiled at him.

You bit your lower lip, and went a seat on a ferris wheel. He sat beside you, it made your heart skip a beat whenyour hands touch. You slightly moved away, you don't know why. And the ferris wheel begun to move. Both of you stared atthe view the sea beside the amusement, the skies thats full of stars,and the shinning moon. You're hair dances with the wind, you stroked it. Still watching the view.

You were mesmerized by the it not even knowing Jaehyun was staring at you again. The caught him off guard.

"Is there anything on my face?" you asked, consciously.

"No, you just.."

You waited for him to say a thing. His lips were apart.

"Breath taking." that came out from his lips. He just stared at you,lost in your eyes.

"I think you had so much sweets earlier," you joked, your cheeks were slightly warming.

"It's true, though ," he chuckles, shooking his head. His hair went back.

You giggled.

"I had too much, sweets. But its also true, of what I have said earlier." he said, confidently smiling at you. You smiled back at him.

"Hmm.." thats all you can say.

"I really enjoy this date." You admitted.

"Me, too. We should hang out, sometimes." he recommended. You nod, still smiling.

That night went good, you and Jaehyun exchange phone numbers. So the night went on, you and him talked about random things. It felt good, comforting though. After that you meet your friend and Taeyong. You bid Jaehyun and Taeyong goodbye, and drove your friend at her house.

***

"Gosh, He is so interesting," your friend squeal.

As the both of you went to your class. She told everything that happened to her and Taeyong. It was unexpected, to hear that they didn't kiss because it was your friend. She said he was different from the other guy he had dated. And you never told her what had happened, because it is you privacy.

"WHy can't you tell me, what had happened between you two?" she pleaded

You just shook your head, because you know she'll tease you about everything.

"First base? Second-"

"Gosh! Why do you even ask that?!" I was shoxked about what she'd ask.

"Well-" she was cut off by the class bell.

You pinch her on her side, avenging yourself of what she'd ask to you.

You were at your Art class. You have tons of works to do. You sat on your seat, it was very inspiring that night. That knowing someone likes you. Then you started drawing the view last night. When-

"Hey," a familiar voice asked.

You looked up and saw its, Jaehyun.

His smile..

"You're taking art class?" he asked, amazed. Taking a seat beside you.

"Yeahh," you smiled at him.

He grinned.

"Is that the view last night?" he asked, pointing at what youre drawing.

You nod, shyly, he asks for it to take look. And you gave your sketch book.

"I tried to copy some of the.. uhh, details." you were losing words because he is so damn gorgrous with his plain white shirt.

"Well it looks.. Exactly of the view last night." he said, amazed by your drawing.

"the textures, sharpness.." he studied your drawing.

And you are there, staring at him like a complete idiot.

"I like it though," he confessed.

"I like you," his eyes flickered on yours. As his lips slowly form a smile.

That made you beam.

"I think I do, like you too."