Chapter 1- New School

Hey guys I really hope that you are enjoying the story. So I am giving "your point view" certain characteristics that will go along better as the story goes on so ya!! Enjoy Chapter 1!!

Y/N POV:
*alarm noises*
I turned over onto my left side, reaching for my alarm clock with my eyes closed. It was 9:30am, way too early for my liking. I got out of bed and headed to my closet when I remembered, 'I'm meeting everyone at my new school today!' "Holy shit!" I accidentally yelled. "Language!" I heard come from downstairs. I searched through my closet, looking for the right thing to wear. Then I found it. A cute white crop top with of the shoulder sleeves, my black ripped skinny jeans, and white vans. "Perfect!" I said as I looked in the mirror. I then walked to my dresser grabbing my blue hair brush and brushing out my (long) blonde hair, and finishing getting ready. I stepped out to see my sister standing in a cute pair of jeans that I'm pretty sure were bell bottoms, and a rainbow colored hoodie. I looked at her and smiled, she smiled back and said "you look really pretty!" "Thanks sis, nice hoodie!" "Thanks......" she replied. I then walked down stairs to see my mother and father a little confused and slightly worried. "Mom, dad? Is everything ok!?" I asked. My mom looked at me, then my sister and said, " why did you never tell us you were gay?" "I.....I was scared....." my sister said. "Well...... we have decided that we..... support you unconditionally." My father told her. "Really?!?" My sister said surprised. "Yep!" Both mom and dad said at once. I then smiled and looked at Luna. "See, not so bad........" I told her. "Yep!"she said. I then walked out and waved goodbye as I got into my car and drove to the new school, thank god it was just down the street. As you pull up into the parking lot you see a girl with about shoulder length brown wavy hair. She has on a purple and grey shirt, black pants and white shoes. She seemed sweet, but in a gothic way. I pulled next to her car and got out. I walked up to her, " Hi there.... I'm Courtney, I'm new here." "Names Ashley, and I could tell your new. Everyone who goes here doesn't really talk to me.." she responded. "Why?" I said. "Because they all think I'm like weird or some shit cause I'm asexual...." she replied looking at the ground. "Well that's stupid, I don't think that's weird at all. Here give me your number. You seem nice and I'd love to know ya more!" I said. "Wow.... ok," she said as she gave me her number. We then walked in and she showed me around, when "they" showed up. The hot boys known as the football team, along with their peppy cheer girls with them. They all looked like they were probably with one of those girls, take it as they were all holding hands with one. When a certain boy walking by caught me eye, he had black hair a dark brown eyes. He wore black too, he just seemed so mysterious.......... I looked over and saw Ashley looking at one of the girls at the lockers near by, I nudged her shoulder. "Hey... who's that," I said pointing at the girl. "You like her ?" "Yeah....... have since middle school. But I don't think she would like me, she would probably think I'm weird like the rest of the mother fuckers here." She told me. "Well ya never know..." I said. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever princess... let's get going to the gym ok?" She said. "Yep, let's go!!"

We then walked into the gym, it was huge!!!!!  Much bigger than the one at my other school. I sat next to Ashley and waited till the end of the long speech, when the principal said "Everyone may be dismissed" literally everyone cheered and left that place. I of course went back to my car, since the meet and greet day was over, and drove home.

"Courtney!!!!!" My little sister said from upstairs. "Yeah?!" I replied. "Can you come here?!?" "Sure, coming.." I said as I walked up the stairs. I walked into her room, " hey what's up?" "I just got a text from a girl in my class, ya know since we have to give are numbers to the teacher for my class.." she said. "Ya, so what?" I said. "She asked if I liked girls or not." She told me. "Ok so, answer her and tell me what happens ok?" "Okie dokie!" She said. I just walked back and plopped on my bed, and plugged in my headphones and faded asleep again just like the day before.