𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

﹙ 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙡 ﹚'ˎ˗

˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙

flora stood on her tiptoes trying to look into the hole and find kie, only to be smacked in the face with an envelope.

"that's not gold," pope said.

"yes, obviously." flora scoffed, leaning her head back to grab the paper.

"holy shit," john b muttered, as kie climbed out, "this is from my dad."

kie glances at flora as she helps her out of the mausoleum.

"code red. code red. square groupers! square groupers!" jj warns as they all turn to see headlights approaching.

"go, go, go," kie says, rushing away.

"it's the guys who robbed your house." jj says.

they all press behind the mausoleum as pope and kie demands everyone turn their lights off.

"are we sure it's them?" flo asked.

"homie's got a gun," jj says leaning around the corner to see them stop.

"screw this," kie said before grabbing flo's hand and running.

the group makes it to the gate and starts to climb over it.

"hurry up," jj said, pushing flora's ass up.

"hey, watch the hands, buddy!"

"guys, i'm stuck," pope said.

"pope, come one!"

jj pulls his gun out and aims at pope's stuck shorts. "pope, don't move okay?" he warns. john b pushed the gun down as pope watches the men get closer.

"c'mon p. it's no pants or jj might shoot you where the sun don't shine!" flora rushed grabbing one of his legs and pulling. flora snickers as pope's boxers are exposed, rushing him into the back of the van before they speed off.

"it's a little tootsie roll!" jj teased as they all ran back to the van.

˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙