'Best bit and worst bit of day?' Charlie asked.

'Best bit: exploring on my own, seeing a different side to house which I thought represented something else, something dark, but rediscovering it as a home.' That went straight to Draco's heart, it was his home despite Voldemort and the dark arts tainting it for the past few years.

'The worst problem was the dust,' Harry continued. 'It was incredibly bad in some of the rooms, surprising considering the house hadn't been abandoned for more than a month at the most. The attic was particularly bad but I wasn't really supposed to be in there. It proved quite hard to recognise some of the things I was looking at. It was quite inhibiting, I had to be very careful not to disturb the dust or kick up horrible clouds of the stuff, especially as I wouldn't want Arthur's department to get in trouble for me wandering off where I wasn't supposed to be. Still, I managed to have a good nosy around. Yes, it was most interesting.'

'What did you do about the dust you did disturb?' Angelina asked, intrigue played in her dark eyes.

'I restored it,' he shrugged, as if it was the most natural response to give.

'And did you pick up anything of use?' Bill asked.

'A number of things, yes I would say so.'

Draco was beginning to wonder if Harry always talked in double meanings.

'I thought you wanted to be an Auror, Harry.' Percy asked. 'I didn't know you were interested in father's work.'

'Well, it's probably a good idea to understand how the different aspects of the Ministry work before I commit myself.'

Draco was certain there was a sparkle in Hermione's eye when she said, 'that's very sensible, Harry.'

Percy nodded with serious approval and Draco had to suppress a smirk.

'Who did the house belong to, Harry?' Audrey asked.

'Ah, well,' Arthur interrupted. 'That's confidential information that we can't possibly divulge.'

Ginny rolled her eyes. 'What else did you do, Harry?'

Harry shrugged, 'not much, wasn't really anything I could do to help Arthur and Perkins, so after a bit I took myself off to Diagon Alley and did a spot of shopping.'

Ron snorted, 'you, shopping? Bloody hell mate, you'll be having a makeover next.'

Harry smiled, 'oh, it wasn't for me. I thought Draco could do with more than just the one pair of pants and socks so I picked up some bits and pieces for him. Plus, I needed to go to Gringotts.'

'Well,' sighed Molly. 'I think that's very thoughtful of you, Harry. Ronald, watch your language please. Who wants seconds of dessert? Draco-love? You need to have more.'

'I think Harry would looked very nice with a makeover,' Luna suddenly piped up as Draco reluctantly passed his bowl across to Molly. 'His new blue shirt is very lovely, isn't it, Draco?'

He felt, rather than saw, everyone contain their titters at Luna's comment.

After they'd tidied up together, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Draco disappeared up to Ron's room. The double mattress had been shrunk and pushed away under Ron's bed.

'Why didn't you say you were going to the Manor, Harry?' Hermione asked.

'I was simply going on a field trip with Arthur,' Harry answered as he carefully delved into the pocket of his jacket he'd taken with him and pulled out a shrunken trunk which he tossed in Draco's direction.