Sirius's mother, Walburga, wears a smile for the first time in forever as she watches her pureblood almost-daughter-in-law walk down the aisle. Sirius and Selina get married in a fairy-tale like venue in a forest two months after their best friend's wedding. They say their vows beneath a waterfall. Camilla jokingly asks when she is going to be a godmother, as Sirius had done in James and her's wedding. She is surprised to see Selina stutter, in a flustered look. James asks if this was why they wanted their wedding to be so soon. Selina, throws cake on him, in a moment where her grace and elegance was forgotten. And that was how Sirius and Selina Black's wedding turned into a food fight, much to Walburga Black's frustration and anger.

Camilla throws up one morning. James fears the worse and calls up everybody for advice on whether or not his new wife is dying. They go to a hospital. The healer congratulates them, in nine months, they will be parents. Camilla smiles softly. James faints.

Narcissa is pregnant as well. So is Catherine, Alice, Selina and Camilla. The girls are delighted. The boys fear for their sanity. They are dragged to go baby shopping and shop for everything from cloths to cots. The girls start discussing baby names and exclaim that it would be wonderful if their own children get married to each other. The boys slip out somewhere in between and go for a drink in Grimmuld Place and spend the day advising Regulus to not get married, much to the young boy's confusion.

Woman, James decides, are dangerous and mad.

Camilla's hormones are crazy. She cried while eating meat saying that she didn't want to eat another animal's baby now that she herself is going to be a mother, and when he told her that it was alright to feel that way and that she didn't have to eat meat, she accused him of incompetence and negligence of their baby's health because "Babies need nutrition, James!"

Another time, she asked if she looked fat, James said no. She then got super worried that the baby's health is in trouble because she was supposed to look fat and when he assured her that she did, in fact, look a little fat, "Don't worry, calm down", she made him sleep on the couch for two weeks because "You can't call a lady fat, James!"

He, Sirius, Frank and his dear cousin-in-laws meet up once a week to discuss their respective wife's pregnancies while exchanging tips and trading advice.

They laugh good-naturedly as they discuss food-cravings, and James is happy that the weirdest craving Cam ever had was sardines dipped in mint ice-cream.

James secretly reads various baby and parenting books and recites quotes and facts from it without realising it. Camilla thinks it is adorable.

Camilla screams very creative profanities when she goes into labour, and James flinches with each word as Sirius sympathetically pats his back. 'Baby Amazing' as they had dubbed their unborn child, is the last to be born in the group, and Camilla's labour has been an excruciating 46 hours long, and it is on the 2nd of August when the young couple finally become parents.

They name him Anton, simply because Camilla loves that name. His middle name is James and he is so tiny and so red, weighing only seven pounds and five ounces. James cries when he holds his son for the first time, and is not ashamed to admit it. Anton's godparents are Sirius and Catherine. Although a new born infant, Anton has tuffs of her golden blonde hair and Camilla bets that he has his father's hazel eyes. She wins.

The girls love taking pictures. Draco Malfoy, Anton Potter, Theodore Nott Jr, Neville Longbottom and Leo Black are adorable, and everybody is sure that all five of them will grow up like actual brothers. They are dressed in very cute ouncies, posed in adorable poses and multiple pictures have been taken of their ultimate cuteness.

Regulus marries Selina's cousin, Haileen Greengrass. They have a winter wedding and get married as the first snow falls. Sirius jokes that the Black boys have a thing for Greengrass girls.