Pack up; I'm coming to get you in a few hours! Xx

He replies within thirty seconds:

Where are we going love? :D .x

David is now looking at me smiling at the text.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just telling Harry about how we'll come pick him up so we can go on our little road trip together."

"Parfait!"

It's a surprise. X

"So, where exactly are we going? How long will this trip be? I might have to go home and get a few things you know..."

"Don't you worry, just a few days, you know?"

"Then how is it a road trip?"

"Well actually, we'll be going to visit different cities and we'll just come back after a few days, it'll be a surprise you'll see."

"Okay then, that's great!"

There's about an hour left until we arrive at my house. I tell David I'm tired and that I'm going to rest a bit. So, he just puts in some music and I rest my head against the locked door, trying to fall asleep. There wasn't much space because I was riding shotgun, but it was okay.

I wasn't exactly falling asleep. I just sat there. You know when you're trying to smile, but it almost hurts way too much? So then within an instant, your smile is all gone? And then all that's in your head is negative thoughts and you just can't think of anything else? Well that's sort of me right now.

So what happens now? I mean, what will happen after the road trip? I can't ever see my dad again; I'm too scared he'll do something to hurt me. If my mum finds out I ran away from him, she'll get mad at me and she won't even trust me even if I told her the truth. Where will I go? How can this be?

"Nous sommes here!" David shouts, which snaps me out completely from my negative thoughts.

My mum's not home. I don't see her car.

"Okay, come on in, we'll get some food and I'll grab some stuff and we'll go get Harry."

"Sounds great."

As soon as I walk in, I feel sudden pain, loneliness and sadness. It is far way too quiet for me and flashbacks are coming back in my mind. It is sort of giving me a headache as well.

"David, the kitchen's over there, alright?" I say and point it out to him so it's clear.

I run upstairs into my room and notice that it still looks the same. I notice a book on my desk and there are some pills next to it.

Right, I totally forgot about them. I didn't have one since yesterday.

I don't take them though. I just ignore it. I want to scream and cry out loud right now, but I just can't.

I grab some random clothes that I find in my drawer and closet then pick some makeup. I put them all in a random small suitcase I find and then walk back to the kitchen, where I see David eating some Weetabix.

"Shall I grab some food as well?"

"Go ahead, that'll be great."

Most of the food I took though was pretty much just junk. I put them in a big bag.

"You're not gonna eat anything?"

"Nah, I'm good." I say and we leave after he's done.

Less than twenty minutes later, we pull at Harry's door. His house still looks the same, but it's so weird to me because this is the first time I ever got here by car. Usually I just walk here and go from the back.

"I'll get him, alright?"

"Sure, I'll just wait here."

"Okay." I say and get out of the car.

As I stand on his doorsteps, I can hear voices inside.

"Harry, you are not going!"

"But...You don't understand!"

"Bloody hell, why don't you listen? You can't go!"

As I stand there, I can't help but think wow, it's crazy to think that on the outside something can look perfectly fine, but as soon as you get close and start to realize that it may different on the inside, you suddenly feel different.

I don't even dare to knock; instead I go back to the car and send him a text.

I'm here babe .x

He doesn't reply for a good two minutes. He just texts back a Okay x and minutes later his door opens. He is wearing a beanie, black skinny jeans, a white v-neck and a leather jacket. His back is on his shoulder and in the other hand, he is holding his phone.

"That him?" David asks me.

"Uh yeah..."

"Go."

"Ok."

I walk out of the car towards Harry and I give him a big hug.

"Hi babe." He says and gives me a kiss.

"Hello, I've missed you."

"And so have I." He says, kissing me again.

"Are we ready to go?" He asks.

"If you are ready to meet David then okay!" I say.

"David who?"

"He's coming with us on the road trip."

"But I thought this was our special...?" He says looking really confused.

"It's just David asked me and he's a friend of mine that I just met at the cottage and he really wants you to come along too so that him and I don't go alone and because you're my boyfriend."

"Where's his girlfriend?"

"He doesn't have one." I say and I drag him to the car.

"Hello Harry, I've heard a lot about you. How are you? I'm David Leblanc by the way, cela me fait plaisir de te rencontrer."

"Hello"

There's a really long awkward silence before neither of them say anything. I am just standing there looking at them shake hands.

"We can go in my range rover if you like; you must be tired from all the driving already."

"That'd be great but where do I leave my car?" David asks.

"In my garage will be fine."

"Okay then."

They've just met and yet they seem to be getting along already. After we're done moving all our things into Harry's range rover, we leave his street and Harry is the driver. He doesn't know exactly where he's going, but we're just driving.

I notice that David has fallen asleep at the back and so Harry and I just whisper to each other to talk.

I don't know why David is here. We're not great friends, we don't know each other that well and we just met. It's not awkward though.

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

"We'll see." He says and for the rest of the time, I just talk to him about normal things such as school, etc just in case David gets up.