Denki ducked behind Kirishima as he entered the door, Aizawa shot him a suspicious look as he closed the door behind the class. "Kaminari, you look sick. Go to the restroom."

 Kaminari nodded, Aizawa didn't question how he knew the layout of the house when Kaminari bolted to the restroom. He was a smart man, he might have already figured it out. Was it slightly unsettling? Yes. Did Kaminari care? No, not really.

Thankfully no one noticed him slip out of the living room and into the hallways restroom. He collected himself, fingers curling around the marble sink as he stared himself in the eyes. He wasn't going to escape this situation, but he would try to make the best of it. 

Once absolutely sure he wasn't going to have a mental breakdown in the orphanages restroom, he slowly closed the door shut behind him, poking his head from the hallway to get a good view of the living room.

They looked just about done with introductions, the children smiling up happily at the hero's in training as they showed off their quirks to impress the kids. Kaminari could never use his quirk when he was a kid, too many people avoided him like a plague when they heard about the pool incident. Leading up to him being a sad, touch starved kid judged by his quirk.

Of course, none of that really mattered now that he was using his quirk for good, to make up for his past mistakes. Even if he did screw up at times. 

 "Kami!"

 Shit.

He must have subconsciously stepped out of his hiding place. "Kami, your here early!" One of the little boys squealed, running from the kitchen table to tackle the blonde into a hug. 

 " Hey buddy! Yeah I didn't know I was coming today either. " Kaminari ruffled his hair, more of the kids piling on top of him as he fell dramatically to the floor. Class 1-A looked in shock as the kids excitedly gathered around Denki, calling him by his nickname and letting him throw them up in the air and catching them. 

"Oh, Kaminari? What are you doing here today, I thought you weren't coming until tomorrow so you could stay the week?" The orphanage owner, a sweet youthful lady exclaimed as she gently pushed a few of the kids back so she could reach the teen, pulling him into a tight embrace.

 " I didn't know I was coming early either. My class ended up coming here for a field trip. Lucky you, you get me for an extra day! " Kaminari grinned as he pulled away, the class still watching the exchange closley.

"Kaminari!" Mineta spoke up " you didn't tell me you secretly had a wife! Not fair! "

Denki blinked a few times, him and the orphanage owner looking at each other before breaking into fits of laughter, leaning on each other to clutch their ribs. They had more of a mother son relationship, her having raised him through most of his years of youth.

 "B-bro" Denki wheezed "it's not like that."

The kids made grossed out faces, sticking their tongues out to the purple grape. "You meanie, Kami couldn't get a girl if he tried, stop making fun of him! "

A look of utter betrayal flashed in Denki's eyes as the whole room was reduced to shameless laughter. Bakugo watched on unimpressed "You wanna tell us what this is all about sparky?"

The light hearted atmosphere in the room shifted as Kaminari looked down to his shoes.  "Well, I volunteer here every weekend I can get." He offered, the rest of the group seemed okay with his answer, some still shocked. But the Bakusquad clearly wasn't buying it, they knew there was more to the story.

"Kami! Can we meet the Bakusquad?" One of the kids asked, already pulling him by the hand to the clump of students. 

" Sure" he smiled, the kids following him to his friend group.

"Your Kirishima!" One of the younger boys pointed out, Eijiro looked down in surprise before bending down to the boys eye level. "Can I feel your hair?" The kid asked. Kirishima, being the softie he was bent his head down so the child could tug lightly at his spiked hair.

 "So kid, how did you know my name?"

 " Kami talks about you a lot! He says your the manly one of the group. He looks up to you a lot, you know! "

Kaminari's face flushed red as Kirishima jerked his head up in suprise, looking at him like he had just given him a puppy for Christmas. "Bro! You really think so?"

 Denki nodded.

 "Awww dude, your gonna make me tear up!"

 " Oh, do you know who I am? " Mina bent down with her own smile, enthusiastically clapping her hands together. Another kid ran into her arms, looking up to her with wide eyes.

"I do! Your Mina. One time this kid was picking on me cuz of my looks," the little boy pointed to the curled horns that sprouted from his blonde hair. " But you know what he said? He was like 'it doesn't matter what someone looks like, you shouldn't judge a book from its cover. Then he was like: I have a friend named Mina with the prettiest pink skin, but that doesn't change what I think about her, because we all love her just the same! " The kid copied Kaminari's speach.

Mina whined before burying her face into Denki's shoulder. "Y-you said that?"

Kaminari pulled her back, a sheepish smile on his face. "I mean yeah, it's a really good lesson for the kids to learn you know?"

" That is so chivalrous " Kirishima chimed in, looking close to tears himself.

A young girl tugged at Bakugo's pant legs, the ash blonde looked down to her with a carefully crafted blank face. "Y-your Bakugo?"

"Sure. "

"Kami says he admires you the most. H-he likes how much you changed f-from the beginning of the year. He told me not to tell you he said this, b-but he said your a big softie."

 Bakugo's eyes widened as Kaminari facepalmed. "Jeez, your giving all of my secrets away guys!" He groaned, the little kids only giggling at his overdramatic tendeyncys.

Katsuki had no idea what to do about the little girl that clung to his leg, so he decided to lift her up by her armpits to plop her up onto his shoulders. She giggled in glee at her new vantage point, poking at his hair in awe. The rest of the class watched slack jawed, absolutely sure that Bakugo was going to blow a kid up by the end of the day.

"Hey, what does he say about me?" Sero asked curiously to the remaining group of kids, who all gave him blank looks.

"Your Sero." One of the boys stated in a monotone voice. " Kami just told us not to get high like you do. " 

Kaminari couldn't hold back a snort at Sero's dumfolded face, which quickly morphed into an offended one as he stomped over to Kaminari, whacking him upside the head. "That was only once," He hissed.

 Kaminari shrugged, rubbing the back of his head. "One time is enough bro."

 " Your really good with kids aren't you? " Kirishima asked later, as they sat on the bench to watch the football game between the kids and the dekusquad. The sun was starting to set, Kaminari basked in the remaining warmth. 

"Yep," he gazed over the football field with sad eyes. " I used to be one of them, you know. " 

"... Wanna talk about it?"

Kaminari smiled softly, head nodding slightly. "Yeah... That would be nice. "