The Dressup Doll and The Crying Doll

Start from the beginning

"...What did you say?" The AI responded quickly.

Now being the second person to ignore the AI Mishima's questions, Nao shut her eyes tightly and looked down in sadness, "Ahh... The way you talk... everything... It's the professor... Like the professor is actually here..."

As Nao pressed her forehead against the monitor screen, you couldn't help but think of how... weird this was. An AI made out of the memories and emotions of a human being? How would that even work? As far as you know, science hasn't developed that far yet... unless this is some secret stuff the government's been hiding.

While you pondered the possibility of this whole situation, you heard Gin call out Sara's name in alarm and quickly turned around to see what had happened. The orange-haired girl had started eagerly checking the back of each monitor while quietly muttering a certain someone's name. "Sister... Why aren't you here...? I... miss you too..." Kanna whimpered, glancing around at the photos that were stuck to the back of each monitor.

"AaaaUUUaaahhh?! What are you doing?!" A shaky voice screamed out from seemingly nowhere. A video of a woman with curly lime green hair and a worried face started to suddenly pop up on each monitor beside the one containing the AI Mishima. "Ah, ooh, ahh...! Who was it?! Who went up and started the Mishima AI...?!

Reko swiftly stepped away from the monitors, "W-What the?!"

The green-haired woman wore a lop-sided frown, "I get it...! So then... Ranger...! It was you, wasn't it...?!"

"Hey, don't get mad!" Another unknown voice laughed carefreely, "Everybody seems pleased, don'tcha think?"

Standing behind everyone was the owner of the voice, a person with orange hair that looked like... you can't even describe what they were wearing. They looked like a goddamn wardrobe malfunction. The only noticeable thing you could make from their appearance were black wooden cards with unusual and derpy faces painted onto them. "Hey there! You bastards slept well?" They goofily spoke, covering their mouth with a smiling emotion card.

"W-Who're you, meow?!" Gin aggressively meowed at the stranger.

"I'm the Dressup Doll, Rio Ranger!" The orange-haired person chuckled, "I'm gonna support y'all on this floor! Best regaaards!"

Huh, that explains the strange outfit.

"Err... What about Miley...?" Keiji asked the doll, unsure of what to do with the mistake that stood in front of him. "Ehh? You prefer the ladies, do ya? Sheesh," Ranger rolled his eyes. "Come over here, Safalin! For they so humbly requested a girl!"

The lady on the monitors cowered. "Ah, ooh," She sniffled, "But I'm angry at you right now..."

Ranger exaggeratedly shivered, "Yeesh, it's creepy when they all talk at once!"

"C-Creepy?" The teary-eyed lady frowned, "You're awful...!"

"Just joshin'! You're real cute, so move it already!"

The woman who's name was apparently Safalin stepped into the monitor room, "D-Do you meaaan it?" She asked, tilting her sparkling blue hat down to cover her face. Ranger rolled his eyes once again, "Now!"

"Agh..." The green-haired woman turned around to face everyone, "Good to meet you, everyoneee... I am the Vice Floor Master, the Crying Doll, Tia Safalin..." 

Q-Taro grimaced, "What a calamity!!"

Disregarding the baseball player's comment, Ranger began to speak, "Now this is perfect. Let's begin explaining the rules of Floor 3!"

"T-The rules of Floor 3...?" Nao repeated nervously.

Ranger nodded, "Yep. You bastards are probably hyper on-edge after suspecting up a storm in the Main Game, right? And so! We thought of some wonderful festivities to let you reconcile before the next Main Game!"

Next Main Game? You'd have to go through that again?

"Wait!! We're doin' one again?! A Main Game...?!" Reko shouted at the Dressup Doll. Ranger smugly laughed, "All depends on you assholes! Haha!"

"Whazza matter?" Ranger turned around to face the teenage girl standing next to you, "My face scare you? C'mon, Sara Chidouin!"

Sara glared at Ranger, "Shut up..."

"...Hmm?"

"Before your stupid explanation... take that off...!" Sara angrily spoke, pointing at a familiar yellow hairclip on Ranger. "That thing
... you're wearing...!! Isn't that... Joe's hairclip...?!"

You followed Sara's gaze towards the small yellow hairpiece, and sure enough, it was Joe's. Actually, now come to think of it, three articles of clothing on that stupid doll seemed very familiar. A red apron wrapped around his waist, a blue and red striped tie, that hairclip... oh god.

"...Ahaha... sure enough... you recognized this clip...?" Ranger creepily eyed the orange-haired girl, "It feels good y'know... Feels like it's full of the dead's regrets... The regrets of Joe Tazuna... That bottomlessly cheerful, soft-hearted moron."

"T-Then... that skirt, too..." Kanna whimpered, "It must be sister's...!!"

"Wheww," Ranger chuckled in response. "You bastards got any right to condemn me?"

"..."

The Dressup Doll took a glance around the room and quickly went back to his goofy character. "This topic's donezo! Now everybody come see what's past these monitors!" He exclaimed, walking over to the room next door. "We'll have a fun game... Hahaha...!"