Chapter 1

Italic: Filipino/Tagalog

Bold: English

Thought: Underline
.
.
.
.
.
Two years ago

Meanwhile at the Philippines

"Diana sigurado ka ba dyan na babalik ka sa Japan para manira at mag-aral?" (Diana are you sure wanna go back on Japan to live and study?) My best friend Iza said with concern look because after the graduation ceremony for our end of elementary school life, I decided to go back in Japan because i move on in my past and my parents, and I want to start a new life.

"Oo sigurado na ako sa disisyon ko Iza." (Yes I'm sure, I made my decision Iza) I said to her without looking at her. We on celebrate on our graduating student and talk about our next school on our start for Jr high, speaking which.

"Oo nga pala sabi mo sa Japan ka mag-aaral, meron ka na ba napiling school?" (Oh yeah, you said your going to Japan to study right, have you decided what school is?) She said and I sigh, yes I decided to go on Raimon which is where I watch the football frontier and I love soccer.

Speaking of soccer, I joined soccer club and I was the only girl on the club which you know many boys underestimate my skills but I didn't bother anyway it's not because sport is for tall or something, it depends how you love it that sport you believe, happy and most importantly is fun. After my thought I never realized that I reach my house

"well ito na ang yung huling pagkikita natin dahil maaga pa kami aalis papuntang airport" (well this is our last seeing each other because we leave early to the airport) I said to her when I turned around I saw crying like end of the world.

"Mamimiss kita Diana hinding hindi Kita malilimutan" (I will miss you Diana I will never ever forget you) Iza said and hug me  and I hug her back

"mamimiss din Kita Iza."  (I will miss you too Iza.) I replied back and we separate.

Iza walk and she wave goodbye and I did it too and go inside the house I walk to the kitchen and I saw my grandfather cooking dinner "nakauwi na po ako Lolo" (I'm home grandfather) I said and he replied back

"mabuti nakauwi ka na Diana, dahil mamaya aalis na tayo papuntang airport mamayang 9pm. Kaya maligo ka na at magpalit ng Damit dahil buong maghapon ka nasa labas. (I'm glad you came back Diana, because we're going to the airport at 9pm. So you need to take a bath and changes your clothes because you were out all day) he said and I nodded to him and walk straight to my room head to my bathroom.

Time Skip

At The Airport

We made it to the airplane and find the seat number that where we seat and I found it. I seat next to window and plugging my headphones and play my favorite girl group Little Mix. I chose n 'no more sad song' to relax my mind and after that I fell a sleep but before that I say something to myself.

'Hello Japan, I'm Back'

Hope you like it