The Girl Who Cried Rain

Kamome Academy, a school where supernatural activities can be found lurking here and there. Thus ending up with the students murmuring rumours about 7 mysteries around the school. The more rumours a supernatural has, the more stronger and out of control they get.

  The school corridors are usually quiet during class hours. But sometimes you may hear a small click. And then a static noise would appear, "Have you heard of the girl who cried rain?"  a voice suddenly spoke through the annoucment speakers, "When it rains, she haunts the school's gates. Sometimes you may find her putting up rain dolls called teru teru bōzu. She may look fragile, but she isn't an apparition that you should mess with. If you ask her anything about the weather, she'll slowly break down. Her weeping will turn into sour screams, loud enough to burst your ears. If you are luckly, and survived, she'll bring you to a place of no returns."

 -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

 Mitsuba's POV-

  "Alright," Sakura sighed and placed her headphones down, "I've done what you told me to do Tsukasa-San."

  "You do such a great job Sakura-Chan!" A small boy pounced on her like a cat. He had a huge smile on his face. 

  "Yes, yes, now please get off." She replied with an annoyed tone in her voice. Soon they started to argue and Natsuhiko-senpai came into their conversation. I watched as Natsuhiko, Sakura and Tsukasa started arguing. I've joined the radio club ever since I became school mystery No.3. Even though I'm here, I still felt very alone for some reason. As if there was a void in my chest that I can't fill at all. 

  As they fought I quickly snuck out of the club room. I walked along the corridor all alone. I looked out the window to see students running around chatting away. It made me jealous that I could never be human. I could see the clouds turning darker, and forming even bigger clouds. 

  Looks like it's going to rain today. 

  I curiously strolled around the campus. Watching students run back inside. Soon the sound of raindrops echoed through the corridor. Suddenly a student cried, "Hey my umbrella is missing, have you seen it?" 

  "Mine's too!" A student replied. 

  And then another one gasped, "Do you think it's because of Kasa Megami?"

  I began being interested about this Kasa Megami. I walked side by side with one of the students, "You know, the girl who cried rain?" They said. I then noticed a girl up ahead. She had beautiful blue hair that were curled at the bottom. She wasn't wearing the school's uniform at all. Something wasn't right.

  I stopped following the students and went to approach her. The closer I get, the more I notice her features. Big glassy purple eyes, small and slender figure. Her eyes stared out into the window. She held a closed blue umbrella in one of her hands. Another one of her hands held a teru teru bōzu. 

  She then tilted her head slightly towards my direction. I stopped in my tracks as I noticed... she can see me? We both jumped as our eyes met. She held her umbrella closer to her chest and had a scared expression on her face. "U-uh." I stuttered, scared of what she might do. What if she was aggressive like Kou? 

  She took a step back and then opened her umbrella, "D-don't come any closer No.3!" She yelled. Her voice was very high pitched like radish-senpai.  She looked scared.

  "H-how do you know I'm a school mystery?" I asked, surprised that I was recognized. She opened her mouth to speak but couldn't. "Is it because of how cute and adorable I look that you recognized me as Mitsuba Sousuke, the one and only?" I proudly boasted infront of her face.

  The tension in the air however, did not seem to calm down after my brilliant speech, "I-I am a apparition myself Mr. No 3!" She stuttered out her introduction, "I-If I'm trespassing, t-then I'm so sorry!"

  She closed her umbrella and bowed down apologetically several times.  I was stunned by her apology that I couldn't help but chuckle softly. "Please excuse me!" She exclaimed and walked away. 

  "W-wait!" I yelled and chased her. Even though she was a bit smaller, she could run really fast. I then lost her at the school's entrance. I panted and scanned my surroundings. "You can't even make friend's when you're a mystery!" I cursed underneath my breath.

  "Mitsuba?" I heard a familiar voice spoke. I turned around to see Nene-senpai, or what I like to call her, Radish-senpai. 

  "Radish -senpai!" I beamed.

  She then gave me a big hug that wasn't to my liking at all. "Mitsuba-kun!" She smiled. I pushed her away and patted my uniform down. "Why are you out here?" She asked and looked around.

  "Well I'm just trying to find something. But for some reason I couldn't find her, maybe your radish legs scared her off." I mocked her.

  "Hey! And no I have not seen this 'girl' that you are looking for," She then gasped and stared at me with sparkles in her eyes, "Are you in love with somebody?"

  "No! I can never love any girl! No one is as beautiful as me!" I folded my arms and turned my head away from her.

  "Anyways, I'll catch up with you later, I have to go back home to feed my pet." She said and then  proceeded to hold her bag onto her head. 

  "Where's your umbrella Radish-senpai? Did you forget about it?" I snickered.

  "It got lost, I don't know why but most students couldn't find theirs either. Maybe it's a cruel prank, so that everyone goes home soaked." She sighed and took off. I watched as she ran towards the school gate. I then noticed that the girl who ran away was there. 

  I then ran towards the gate, "Hey! It's you!" Radish-senpai looked at me and then looked at the girl. Suddenly Radish-senpai ran up to the girl. I was so confused. But then I stopped running, instead, I froze. This girl's aura isn't like how it was before.

  "Radish-senpai get away from her!" I yelled, suddenly I heard weeping, "Huh?" 

  Slowly the sobs grew louder, I then remembered the rumour Sakura-senpai announced. Oh shit. I tried to reach for Radish-senpai but the sobs became more painful to my ear. I covered my ears. Her screaming was horrible, I closed my eyes in hopes that Radish -senpai wouldn't be hurt. The screaming stopped abruptly and I opened my eyes with caution, fearing what I might find.

  "You survived." The girl mumbled, I saw Radish-senpai on the ground covering her ears in fear. 

  "I'm so sorry, but you interfered with me." The girl spoked and looked at me. She then reached her hand out to me. I felt something push my body towards her and Radish-senpai. 

  I was now under her umbrella sheltered from the rain. I heard her mumble a few words before I saw the surroundings fade into another world. I looked at my feet and saw that we stood in shallow water. There were small balls of light floating around in the distance. I could still hear the raindrops hitting the ground. "A boundary?" I questioned. Sooner I realised the three of us were stuck in a giant sized bird cage. 

  "Welcome," The girl spoke in a soft yet cold tone, "To my boundary." 

  I looked at the girl stunned. So she's Kasa Megami.

The girl who cried rain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy the first chapter of the book! I never posted on wattpad anymore but tada~ I did today! XD