'What is the purpose of these things?' Y/N questioned, poking at the fabric.

'It's supposed to help me control my fire better.' Shoto answered, grasping the girl's hand and pulling her into the training ground. 'I see.' Y/N pecked his cheek before bouncing away. 'See ya later!' She waved, leaping up to where her clone of Ectoplasm was waiting. 'What are we doing today?' The silver eyed girl questioned, standing in front of her mentor. 'Since you've already come up with your ultimate moves, I'll be training your physical abilities today.'

Ectoplasm attacked immediately, swinging a roundhouse kick at Y/N, barely giving the girl time to breathe. However, she dodged effortlessly and counterattacked with a leg sweep, before sliding herself through the gap under the pro hero's clone, leaping up from behind and destroying it with one kick.

'Uh...' Y/N dusted herself off sheepishly, waving at the real Ectoplasm. 'Can I have a new one?'

...

'That's enough, Class A.' A snide voice spoke up. 'Class B is scheduled to use this training room every afternoon. Eraser, get your kids out of our way.'

'Aw, man.' Y/N pouted, joining Kaminari and Kirishima. 'I was just beginning to have fun!' She whined, stretching and popping her back. 'You're not trying to kick us out early when we have ten whole minutes left, are you?' Aizawa deadpanned, wearing his usual bored expression.

'Hey, did you hear? The Hero License exam has a fifty percent pa-' Before Monoma could finish his sentence, a fist connected to his jaw in an impressive uppercut. 'Shut up.' Y/N grumbled, shaking out her fist. 'Also... is that Monoma's costume?' She studied the boy crumpled on the floor in his neat suit. 'Since his quirk is copy, he said that he didn't need anything too eccentric.' Kendo replied, turning to the baffled girl.

'So we'll be facing kids from other places.' Someone behind Y/N mumbled, making the girl jolt around. 'Other places?' She questioned, furrowing her eyebrows. 'That means we'll most likely be facing schools like Shiketsu? Oh man...'

'Yeah...' Izuku confirmed. 'And on top of that, we're taking the test earlier than other students.' 'That's true.' Aizawa butted in, narrowing his eyes. 'Very few first years try for Hero Provisional Licenses. In other words, the test will be made up of students who have trained longer than you, and with quirks you don't know about. Ones that are powerful. The actual content of the exam is a mystery, but you can expect that you're going to have a rough time. Try not to get hung up about that, but keep it in mind.'

'That doesn't matter.' Y/N chimed in, clenching her fists. 'We'll win no matter the circumstances. Because we're UA students, and we go Plus Ultra no matter what.' She finished, raising her head and smiling confidently at her stunned classmates.

...

'Ugh... does it have to be this hard?' Mina whined as she collapsed onto the sofa. 'Well... it's not called intensive training for nothing.' Ochaco replied from her end of the couch. 'That's true.' Momo agreed. 'But it's strange to think that there's only a week left before the exam.' 'Yaomomo, how's your ultimate move coming?' Hagakure questioned, turning to the Ravenette.'

'Hm...' Momo sighed. 'There's something I really wanna do, but my body just isn't ready yet. I need time to develop my quirk and my general endurance.' 'How about you, Tsu?' The invisible girl turned to her friend sitting beside her, sipping on a carton of strawberry milk. 'I've perfected a move that makes me even more froglike than before.' The greenette replied, facing her friend. 'I'm sure even you'd look surprised, Toru.'

'Oh, what's your story, Ochaco?' The girls then proceeded to turn towards the auburn haired girl who was sulking in her corner. 'Hey, Ochaco!' Tsu tapped the girl on her arm, causing her to jump up and gasp sharply. 'You seem a little tense.' Tsuyu observed, setting down her strawberry milk.

'No, it's nothing!' Ochaco replied, smiling. 'Everything's going awesome! I'm just getting started.'

'At least... That's how I'd usually be...' The girl confessed, making her peers exchange glances with each other. 'The thing is, my heart's been really fluttery about something...' 'It's love!' Y/N suddenly blurted, appearing from behind the girl. 'Isn't it?' She smirked as she wrung the water out of her wet tresses with her quirk, taking a seat beside Mina.

'No, it isn't!' Ochaco retorted, waving a hand in the brunette's face. 'What's that, glove? Dove? Shove? Never seen one before!' 'So is it Midoriya or Iida?' Mina asked eagerly, leaning forward. 'You're always hanging out with the two of them.'

'It's Izu- Oh, thanks!' Y/N smiled up at Shoto, pecking him on the cheek as he handed a mango smoothie to her and settled beside her. 'Aww...' The girls cooed, making faces at the couple. 'Anyway, as I was saying, it's Iz-' She was cut off again as a floating Ochaco yelled. 'It's not like I even know anything about dating!'

'Nevermind.' Y/N shrugged, taking a sip from the fruity drink in her hand. 'Mm. What did you put in this, Sho?' Shoto stared at her blankly. 'Mangoes and ice. Is there something wrong with it?' 'Nope.' The girl replied, tucking away a strand of hair. 'It's perfect.' She smiled, snuggling into her boyfriend.

'It's not good to force an investigation.' Tsu butted in, glancing up at the floating girl.

'She's right.' Momo stood up. 'More importantly, it's late. We should call it a night.' 'No! I wanna hear everything!' Mina protested, waving her fists in the air. 'You just brought in romance and you honestly expect me to go to sleep?'

'You should, and goodnight.' Y/N noted as she finished her drink, yawning as she stood back up.

'Hey, you wanna come over tonight?' The silver eyed girl suggested as she and Shoto rode the elevator up to the fifth floor. 'We could cuddle like old times.' 'Sure.' Shoto smiled briefly as the elevator dinged. 'But only if I get to be the big spoon this time.'

Y/N laughed, ruffling Shoto's dual coloured hair, messing up the red and white strands. 'Alright.'