I push her to lie down on the bed and start to suck her neck and roam my hands inside her hospital gown to cares her tone abs. She groan as I go down my hand and touch her manhood. I rub it slowly to teased her and she flip us over to make me the bottom.

"Your not heal yet manoban I'm just teasing on what you said to me. let me go now love you need to rest now" I tried to let go from her but she's gripping my two hands above my head and smirk at me while wetting her kissable lips.

"You started it kim so we need to finish it" She said as she start press her hard on to my throbbing center and grind slowly. I bite my lip and pulled her for a kiss.. She kiss me roughly and slip inside my dress to rubbed my not so big breast and pinch my nipple that add the sensation I feel on my throbbing wet center. I moan into her mouth as I close my feet in her back to press herself in me.. I moan as I feel her hard cock inside her boxer as I buck my hips and grin to her.. We are dry humping into its other when she stood up and stripped of her hospital gown and the boxer. I feel myself turn on as I see her long and hard cock..She get back at the bed and help me take off my dress with under garments. I hold on her long shaft and rubbed it slowly while looking at her seductively.. She then push me and attack my breast by sucking and pinching the other one..Her other hand find it's way and rubbed my clit.

"Your wet already love"

"That's what you did to me mano-- ahh" she cut me off by pushing her dick inside of me. I hissed as it caught me off guard and Lisa look me worriedly..

"Is it hurt love?"

"No love you can move now"
She slowly thrust her hips on me back and forth in a pleasurable way. I cover my mouth with a pillow as I moan when she start to fuck me harder that hit my gspot. I buck my hips and meet her thrust and rubbed her little breast that make her buck her head and groan..

"Your you fucking beautiful love your pussy really fits on my cock. And can't wait you to be my wife and make love with you every night. I can't get enough off you Kim, your so fucking hot ahh" Lisa groan as we fuck like animal. We can hear the crucking sound of the bed and I'm worried that someone outside might hear us...

"Ahh fuck jenniee" she moan as she watch her cock getting inside of my now pink folds coated with juice and swollen from the grinding we had been doing. It's looks hot looking at her thrusting at me like a beast while looking at me lovingly.

"I am there ahh.... Fuck liiisaaaa!!!" I grabbed onto the pillow, a muffling sound and a moan of pleasure took over my body as I cum so hard. Lisa then thrust hard for the last time before she cum inside me..its feel hot to feel her hit liquid inside of me.

"I won't get tired to fuck you like this Kim especially raw I love to feel how my cock perfectly fit inside your tight pussy as i fuck you hard" Lisa said as she flop beside me panting hard from our hot session..

"So what are you saying earlier that you find someone huh!?' I smirk and look at her.

"You know that I was just kidding about right. Why should I find someone else if I already have a Wonderful girl right here" She kiss me from my forehead down to my nose and my lips..

"I will wait for you no matter what love. Even if we get old I will still wait to ask you to be my wife thats how much I love a kitten like you" I melt on what she said and snuggled on her chest.

"of course I will love to marry you manoban. I was just teasing you earlier." She cup my chin and smile widely.

"I know you can't resist your handsome,awesome and sexy girlfriend love" I stood up from the bed and made a disgust face to her before I pick my dress.

"Your too full of yourself manoban. let's go clean ourselves now so you can rest" she stoop up from the bed naked and follow me in the CR.

"Your so strong like you don't get a shot earlier love" I joked as I help her wipe her shoulder using a damp cloth. She smiled and kiss me on the cheeks.

"You make me strong being at my side love that's why" she wink at me and cup my butt..

"Enough love I'm soar"

"Oops" l'll help her to put her hospital gown and I dress up myself in my sleeping attire and go back to bed.

"You should rest now love" I tuck her to bed and she crews her brows while looking at me.

"Where are you going to sleep?"

"In there" I point the couch.

"No love you back will ache if you sleep there. come here sleep with me"

"Are you sure? I might hit your wound love, I will be fine at the couch"

"No one's gonna sleep in the couch kim" Lisa pulled me and make her lie on her left shoulder and spoon me.

"Good night Kim I love you sooo muchhh!!"

"Sleep now love and I love you more"

-

I woke up when I heard some noise. I tap at my side and my eyes widen when I didn't feel Lisa beside me. I sit up on the bed and I sigh in relief when I saw her trying to make a coffee. She then notice me.

"Hey love did I wake up? I'm sorry I'm just trying to make a coffee but it's hard using with one hand" she explain and smiled Appoligtic to me. I go go down from the bed and approach her.

"You don't to need apply love. You should wake me up and ask me to make you coffee" I said as I help her pour the hot water on her cup.

"Your sleeping peacefully love and I don't have a gut to disturb your deep sleep and besides I love to watch you while sleeping your like an angel, my angel" I melt on what she said while looking at me lovingly. Lisa is so sweet and I don't want to share her to anyone.

"Why your so sweet manoban? your making me fall deeper in you"

"co'z you deserve it my love. You are my queen and Im just doing my part being your king" She grin and sip on her coffee.

"Good moaning jenlisa!!" Our friends barge in with a paper bag and a basket full of fruit.

"Your so loud at morning Chu you might disturb the patients in the other room"

"Come on manoban. You just grumpy co'z we disturb your morning session" Jisoo said and smirk at Lisa..

"I think your mind need to be clean Chu. You might affect our innocent rose here" I saw rose blush and hide her face from us.

"Don't tell me you two do it already?" jisoo blush too and avoid her our gaze.

"I can't relate" Wendy said and floor on the bed with seulgi.

"How is it feel chu? im so proud of you" I smack Lisa in the head for teasing the two. She pout at me and continue to sip her coffee.

"So when this monkey gonna discharge? Her kids are looking at for her already" Seulgi look at me while lying comfortably at Lisa's bed and eating an orange.

"The doctor said she already can go home tomorrow"

"That's good news. Btw why your bed is cracking like someone play thrust2 in here"Lisa got choked on her coffee on what her friends said. I approach her and rubbed her back.

"Guilty as charge" They all laugh as they teased Lisa and smirk and her. Lisa is being red now from to much embarrassing by her friends..

Sorry for the low quality of smut I'm not that good..

This story is about to end and I want to thanks all of readers who read and support this book ... I'm not that good at making story hope you understand the some typo's of this story. And still support me and my next story!!

Thank you loves ❤💛💙 for the vote and comment...