Both of us look to the left to see Carmen running towards us.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I forgot!"

"What is it?"

She took a few deep breaths. "We must get you ready for tonight! You can't go to your ball looking like that! And you! Lord Nozel, you know you must look presentable to everyone! Not only are the noble houses from this kingdom attending the ball, but also important people from the other kingdoms!"

Nozel shot up from his seat. "Holy crap! I forgot! If you excuse me! Pardon my language!"

Carmen rushed around to get ready.

"You must know that this is your official entrance to the world!" Carmen was saying as she prepared a milk bath. "They will not see you again until next year for your 16th birthday!"

I sighed and allowed Carmen to work.

The dress was made from the finest materials

"Wow..." the three of them stood in awe. 

As for Nozel, he was waiting outside your room once more.

(What he is wearing)

When the door opened, a blush came onto his face.

"You look beautiful," He smiled.

I smiled back. "You don't look too shabby. For a braid-guy, you clean up nicely."

He took my gloved hand. "Are you ready to celebrate your birthday with everyone?"

I nodded. "Let's just get this over with."

"Have fun!" The three cheered.

The double doors opened for us and the announcer said loudly with glee;

"Announcing the arrival of Crown Princess (y/n) Kira Clover with her fiance Lord Nozel Silva, Head Guard!"

Everyone clapped as both of us walked to the middle.

Everyone who was anyone was there.

In the back, you spotted Princess Lolopechta of the Heart Kingdom with her parents.