1: Meeting You

Yeonjun's POV
I was walking back to my condo unit after I bought some food from a convenient store down the condominium. It was a lovely day and I am so happy about everything happened this day. My dad accepted me for who am I and even honored me for being honest on opening up who I really am. You know, My Family have been very supportive in my decisions in everything I make.. They are very proud of me for being a responsible child. And for a Child like me, This is the most remarkable event ever happened In My Life.

I just made into a decision of strolling more. So instead of staying in the unit, I just get my wallet and my Car Key and went to the mall together with my bestfriends Beomgyu and Taehyun. These two are my buddies since we are still college freshmen. Our relationship as best friends is really solid.

3 Hours Later

I am now making my way home and I was parking my car in the basement parking of the condominium when I saw someone crying in the Elevator hallway. I went to the place and tries to ask whats the matter, He just cry and i can see in his eyes that he is depressed. He keeps on punching the wall and it is already 10 PM. I tried to comfort him and I invited him in my condo unit. Yeonjun bring the guy in his condominium unit and asked him to have a seat.

So what's your name?
Yeonjun asked. The boy stayed Silent and Pale. The depression triggers and made the silent boy cry again

Shh! Stop crying... Shh! Yeonjun can't do anything but to hug and comfort the tall boy and whispered that everythings going to be alright. He gave a glass of water and asked now who he is. and the tall boy replied.

I'm Choi Soobin and I lived next to your unit. I am surprised that you are my next door neighbor. Wow, What a surprise! The tall boy is Yeonjun's Next Door Neighbor. Smiles was painted in Yeonjun's face and was surprised and their chat became deeper.

So I am 1 year ahead older than you? Yeonjun asked Yeah hyung the younger replied.
They talked about depression, failures and achievements. The young male was a rich but depressed one. He talked about his Ex Girlfriend.

I actually have a child from my Ex Girlfriend, She got pregnant before we broke up on the phone. My heart is so broken that he needs to migrate to US and focus on her study.
Their conversation became deeper

Oh but if she is studying, who looks after your child?
The older asked

Our child is with her and I have no more news about her. She is Choi Jisu but I call her Lia. I really love her. She told me that she will migrate in America. Its will be a Long Distance Relationship but 10 months later, she called me and broke up with me. The night before she leave, she spent the night with me in my condo unit. We actually made it as if its our last. 2 weeks after, she told me that she's pregnant. And a while ago was the 10th month. My child is already One month old and she broke up with me. Soobin's story was so sad and horrible. The older feel so sorry for him

I'm just here for you The older smiled and hugged the younger softly.