"I'm sorry. I know I was careless. I shouldn't have slept in the office. So, I'm ready to bear all the consequences. I'm ready to be sanctioned by you." Taylor said almost sadly.

Only this time, Harry did his best to restrain himself from laughing. This girl is cute. Why does she have to apologize? In fact, the one to blame is Harry, for leaving her for too long.

"Please don't fire me! I've only been working here for two days and today is my first day to receive a real assignment! I'll do anything!" Taylor implored greatly. Making Harry again tried hard to hold back laughter. Harry cleared his throat and fixed his left collar which was out of position. Harry rose from his chair and approached Taylor.

"Do you know how long you slept?" Harry asked, trying to speak normally. Taylor looked up and looked at the clock in Harry's room. It shows exactly nine o'clock in the evening.

Taylor widened her eyes again at the sight. In fact, the last time Taylor looked at the clock, it was five o'clock in the afternoon. That means, it's been almost four hours Taylor slept.
Taylor turned to Harry hesitantly.

"I'm sorry, please." Taylor begged again. Harry sighed and looked at Taylor sharply.

"I'll think about the sanctions you'll get. Have you had dinner yet?" Harry asked and  Taylor shook her head.

"Then, eat dinner immediately and come back here after you finish. You will not go home before carrying out sanctions from me." Harry turned and sat in his chair again, continuing his work. Taylor walked quickly out of Harry's room, and went straight ahead to the cafeteria, and Taylor hoped that there was still dinner left for her.

After making sure Taylor was outside his room, Harry laughed freely in his chair. Harry really couldn't stand seeing Taylor's innocent expression when Harry hadn't even had time to say anything about punishment. Moreover, at first, Harry had no intention whatsoever to punish Taylor, considering it was his mistake for leaving Taylor alone. But, seeing Taylor's expression earlier, for some reason made Harry's ignorant soul go outside.

And he already thought about what kind of sanction he'll give her.

Perhaps it was fine if Taylor stayed with Harry for the rest of he night, right?

━━

Taylor closed her mouth while closing her eyes briefly. She yawned countless of times. Her eyes were also runny and very heavy to open, but Taylor was still trying to stay awake. Taylor was sitting in a chair in front of Harry, who was staring at the focus of the laptop screen before him. Harry hadn't yawned the slightest. Taylor was quite impressed with Harry. How can he still focus after working all day? Doesn't he need rest?

"Harry?" Taylor called Harry's name.

"Hm?" Harry simply answered with that murmur, without distracting, the slightest bit from his laptop screen.

"Is the sentence over? Can I go home now? I'm very sleepy and you're not asking me to do anything. I'd rather be punished to clean the toilet than have to sit without doing anything." Taylor claimed.

Her eyes were in the brink of tears, holding back the sleepiness. Harry glanced at her and tried to hold back his laughter. Taylor looks very innocent and vulnerable.

Previously, Harry had never seen a girl like this, in London. Were all American girls just like Taylor? But as far as Harry knows, America is a very free country. American girls shouldn't be that different from English girls, right?

"Didn't I already told you that  your punishment is to accompany me to finish my work, then can you go home after that?" Harry tried to speak in a cold and flat voice. Taylor yawned again and nodded her head in defeat.

"Yes, boss." Taylor kept opening her eyes. Trying to keep her eyes open, but in fact, her eyelids repeatedly blinked, asking to be completely closed.

Taylor desperately tried to wake up, until finally Harry closed the laptop and stood up. Taylor got up and smiled brightly. Harry put his hand in his casual pants pocket as he said, "done."

"Can I go home now?" Taylor asked cheerfully. Harry nodded his head. Taylor immediately turned and reached for her bag.

"Thank you for your cooperation today, Harry. See you tomorrow!" Taylor bid her goodbyes, excited that she could already to home. She was about to walk out of Harry's room, when suddenly Harry returned to mention her name.

"Taylor."

Taylor stopped and looked back. At the same time, Harry walked closer to her.

"You'll be going home with me." Harry's words sounded very stern and firm. Taylor was silent, trying to comprehend what Harry had just said.

"Pardon me? I'm going home with you? No, you don't have to. I can go home alone. Besides, it's still—" Taylor's gaze was fixed on the clock adrift on the wall of Harry's room. Taylor gaped at the watch. It was almost eleven o'clock and Taylor was still in his office. No wonder, she was very sleepy. Normally, Taylor sleeps at nine o'clock.

"Still intending to go home alone? You might be the only passenger on a bus, or train or other public transport. London is clearly not the safest city in the world." Taylor sighed resignedly. Perhaps there's no other way.

"All right. I'm going home with you."