#2 : First Impressions

Start from the beginning

Harry frowned before only giving a nod of his head and the elevator door opening. Harry entered the elevator and Taylor followed behind him, annoyed that Harry did not even shake his hand back.

"What are you doing?" Taylor was surprised to find that question, when he had just entered the elevator. Taylor's feet were only halfway past the elevator and suddenly, the elevator door moved to close. Taylor's legs could have been pinched if Harry had not held the elevator door open and pushed it open. Taylor sighed in relief and entered the elevator, standing beside Harry.

"You should have let me in first, Mr. Styles, before pressing the elevator button. " Taylor said casually while brushing the skirt she was wearing. Harry looked at her in surprise.

"Why are you riding in the same elevator as me, while you can take another elevator? The Employee elevator." Harry said flatly. Taylor is silent and thinking.

"So, I can't take this elevator?" She asked innocently. Harry rolled his eyes. "This is an elevator for important people and special employees who can use this elevator."

Taylor folded his arms in front of her chest. "I'm your personal assistant, Mr. Styles So, I'm a special employee who was given the right to use this elevator too, right? " Harry frowned at the words of this overly cheerful girl. Harry shook his head.

"You're a new employee here. Be natural. Don't show excessive happy faces. I can change your happy face to the saddest face if you can't maintain your attitude."

"Oh, should I act like a stone here? Did you know that the employees here look very stiff and depressed. They look so unable to express their feelings. Apparently, you made them like that?" Taylor chuckles.

Harry squinted. Sassy girl, Harry thought to himself. So far, no one has said that casually to Harry. Normally, most people would look down when talking to Harry. While the girl? He was straight and did not bow even when talking.

The elevator door finally opened and Harry walked out of the elevator. Taylor followed him from behind. Harry racked his brain, thinking what he would do to this sassy girl. Harry couldn't believe he could get an assistant like this. Harry's previous assistants were always men and would obey all of Harry's words. Harry's assistant had never commented on the policies adopted by Harry before.

Harry entered his room and Taylor followed from behind. Harry sat on his warm chair for a while, Taylor stood before him. Harry closed his eyes briefly before meeting Taylor's bright eyes. The color is blue. Harry sighed. He had seen blue irises before but, there was something different with Taylor's irises. Taylor's looks more attractive than other irises.

"Mr. Styles? Can I sit? I'm tired of standing up." The words woke Harry from his reverie. Harry tried to put aside his thoughts about the girl's irises. Harry nodded to Taylor and Taylor smiled happily.

Taylor pulled the chair opposite Harry and sat there. Harry stared at her sharply and Taylor remained silent, folding her hands on the table, like a schoolgirl. Taylor gradually felt uncomfortable at Harry's gaze at her.

"Mr. Styles? What should I do? I don't work here as your spectacle, right? " Again, Taylor's question made Harry put his mind aside. Harry fixed his sitting position and began to try to calm down the strange turmoil in him when he saw her. Sassy girl who will be his personal assistant in the next few days. A few days? Yes, several days.

Previously, someone who served as Harry's assistant would only last a maximum of one month. In fact, some only last for one day. Because they couldn't stand Harry's cold attitude.

"All right, before that. What was your name earlier? " Harry asked.

"Taylor Alison Swift. You can call me. . ." before Taylor could say her nickname, Harry had interrupted by saying, "Miss. Swift. " but Taylor shook her head.

"No Mr. Styles, don't call me by my last name. You can call me Taylor. Yes, call me Taylor. Taylor sounds much better. " Harry frowned. This girl is strange. There had never been a girl who refused to be called by her surname by Harry.

"Why should I call you Taylor?" asked Harry, leaning his back on the back of his chair. Harry put his fingers together. Harry's sharp eyes were still on Taylor who didn't look the least bit shaken.

"Because Taylor is my nickname." Taylor said firmly. "How old are you?" asked Harry again.

"Twenty-one years old, sir." Taylor answered.

"Well, I'll call you Taylor and you'll call me Harry." Taylor made his eyes look at the curly-haired man in front of him.

"Really? I can call you Harry? You're my boss. I have to call you in a formal way."

"You asked me to call you Taylor, right? I will do it as long as you do the same thing. " Harry's gaze was distracted from the blonde haired girl. Taylor was about to open her mouth to protest, but she finally gave up and chose to nod her head instead.