Minds and Thoughts

(One week later)

Zak's POV

One week have passed, since that day we rescued Steven. That guy is good fighter and teammate. But why i feel like being jealous of him. Maybe because he's getting close to CeCe. No one except Calabrass knows the fact that I have feelings for CeCe. One week ago when I was introducing Steven to Clovis I noticed how CeCe was looking at him. Also in one week they have got really close to each other. I must do something.
"Why don't you go and tell her your feelings boy?" Calabrass said from the table in front of me where I laid him."I didn't knew you can read minds Cal." I said "I am surprised to see that you figured out what I was thinking." Luckily others were in there positions. So if bones or something else attack us we can defend ourselves. Also I and Calabrass were talking in enough low voice. So there was no problem in talking freely with him on this topic. "No boy I can't read minds but I have enough experience to understand what you're thinking by having a good look on your expression."he paused for a moment then spoke again,"Zak it's been one year since you landed in the triangle, one year since this team was created and one year since you know her. Don't you think it's the time to tell her that you love her." "I know Cal but I am still afraid that I will do something stupid. Remember those times when I tried stupid ideas to impress her. I think I will need some more time." "You better hurry kid." Cal said with a little smirk. "But there is something suspicious about Steven." I said to Calabrass after a few moments of silence. "Admit it boy you are just too jealous of him." "No Cal there is something suspicious about him. I don't exactly know what but something suspicious I feel about him specially when we fight against Bones and his troops."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Cece's POV

What a beautiful sunset. I am standing on the deck of Chaos, searching for any incoming danger. But in my mind there are many thoughts. Mostly about that new guy Steven. I don't think no one except me knows that he is actually my crush. Why won't he be? He is handsome, tall, muscular, charming, skilled and smart and he also beautiful golden hair. I like everything about him. Atleast he doesn't uses stupid tricks to impress others like Zak. I am quite lucky because I feel like he's also getting interested in me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE :-

So hey guys, it's the second chapter of this story. So because it's not following the main story line of Zak storm super pirates I am changing the waypoint thing. I'm putting an other way to get out of the triangle. To know what it is wait for the next chapter. And also stay safe from Covid 19. Peace.🙂🙂🙂