"Uh, is it your boyfriend?" I ask and he glares.

"No."

"His equally hot twin brother?" I ask.

"No."

"You?"

"What the hell, get your mind off incest for two seconds!"

"I'll take that as a no. I'm not interested." I say sipping my coffee.

"Come on, you too have a lot in common and I think you'll like him?" He says and I sigh.

"Fine, a double date that ends in a foursome and a blowjob by you."

"A double date and you can kiss my ass."

"A rim job, deal," I say and he rolls his eyes.

"I hate you."

"But I love the sexual tension." I tease and he rolls his eyes.

*

"Wow you to are identical." He says and I smile looking at the bleach blonde.

"Yep, that's why I can masturbate to mirrors," I say happily and Mason slaps me in the head.

"Kinky bitch," Jason whispers.

"Hi, I'm Jared?" I tell him and he smiles warmly.

"I'm Daniel, but you can call me whatever you like." He says and I smile.

"Can I call you pet," I say expecting him to be turned off or taken aback, but as quickly as I said it, without breaking eye contact and that chipper smile says.

"Only if I can call you master." He says and I feel my heart flutter until we're both slapped in the head.

"Keep it clean you sluts," Mason says and I smile.

"Oh, you're right Jason. I like him."

*

Daniel and I are perfect together.

We get along great and he's fun to hang out with.

We have a lot of the same taste and when it comes to bedroom play we're crazy compatible.

No matter how kinky I get he's always happy with it and our safe word is only a formality and it gets used more in day to day conversation than in the bedroom.

We've been dating for six months, I told him I loved him after two. He said it back.

You'd think everything would be perfect right. Future husband material right. Wrong.

Why?

Because we've been having a little problem.

"This is the third time!" I yell trying to control my temper.

He only blushes, looking like a sad puppy that wet the carpet.

"I'm not doing it on purpose I swear." He whispers and I drop my head into my hands pulling my hair truly pissed.

"No. Once is an accident, twice is a mistake, three times is on purpose," I tell him and he blushes more.

"Look, Jared. I'm truly not doing it on purpose. I love you. You know that right?" He says only this pisses me off more.

I get out of bed taking off the condom and leaving the room neither of us finishing.

I walk into Mason and Jason's apartment and the moment I see Mason I standing at the sink I walk over to him I hug him tightly.