Chapter 2

Sasuke POV

"W-what time do you get off work" i ask. "I get off at 5, so be at my house at 5:30" naruto says. I nod and exit. I walk around and see Sarada. "Sarada, what are you doning out. Isn't it lunch" i ask. She blows past me and made tch noise. I roll my eyes and keep walking. I went to Sakura house. I pack my stuff and go to the apartment i had bought. I enter and it looks really good. It had a bathroom 2 bedrooms a living room and a kitchen. I unpack. I just had some clothes and pictures. I head to the biggest room

I lay down. I wasn't really tired. I turned on the tv in the living room. After about two hours it was 5. I got up and headed towards naruto's house. It was 5:20 when i got there. I knock on the door. Naruto answers and lets me in. "So sasuke, answered your question as to why i got divorced, no you tell me why you got divorced" he says.

Naruto pov

Sasuke looked scared to awnser. "W-well i told you already" he awnsered. "I wanna hear it again, in less your to embarrassed" I chuckle. He blushes and opens his mouth. "I r-really like you naruto a-and n-not in the way o-of s f-friend" he stumbles. I walk up to him and lift his chin. "Why do you have to be so damn cute" i say looking at his blushed face. I put our faces close to each other almost touching. Sasukes eyes softened. I put my lips on his. 'His lips are so soft' i think. I lick the bottom of his lip asking for entrance. He opens and fights me for domoince. I won and explored.

I put my hands on his hips. He puts his arms around my neck. He make out a little. I pull away not knowing what to do next. "It's ok" i hear sasuke whispered. He wraps his legs around my torso and puts his arms around my neck. I hold his back and walk him upstairs. He puts his head on my shoulder as i go up the stairs. I go in my room and lay him on the bed.

Smut >:)

I kiss him again and he gives in to me dominating him. I pull away and take off his shirt. I lead kisses down down his torso. I felt him sharply gasp when i licked his nipple. I chuckle and pay attention to only that spot. I hear him moan lightly. I pull away to kiss him. I palm his erection as i kiss him. He softly moans and i slip my tongue in. I slightly rub his erection still kissing. I pull away and take off my shirt. I pull off the rest of sasukes clothes. He closed his eyes tightly. I rub his hips. "You know, you make the cutest peeps" i whisper. I rub his hips faster. "Your hands are warm" sasuke peeps. " do you like them" i say playfully. He nods. "You seem to really be getting horny" i say looking at his erection.

"I need this" he says squirming. I take off the rest of my clothes. He opens his eyes wide. "That's not gonna fit in me" he says closing his eyes. "If it fits in your mouth then it will fit in your ass." I say sitting on the end of the bed. He gets on his knees and in between my legs. "It's not gonna bite" i say teasing him. He puts he mouth on it and sucks. I let out a low grunt. I let him do what he wants till he looks out of breath. "Get on the bed and on all fours." I say licking my lips. He opens his eyes wide then gets on all fours. I rubbed his waist and bite my lips. He looked so damn good. "Sasuke will this have been your first time with a man" i say playing with his nipples. he nods. "I could tell, your shaking a bit. We dont have to" i say before sasuke cuts me off. "No i need this". I suck on my fingers.

"I'm just gonna stretch you out a bit. And remember the more you relax the more pleasure you will feel" i say. I stick my first finger in and he lets out a loud moan. He breathes and isn't as tight. I add a second finger which made him tighten. He again calms himself. I move my fingers in and out hearing sasukes loud moans. "No tears, you really must be feeling a lot of pleasure" i say. He just keeps moaning. I pull out my fingers and grab lube. I hear him whimper. I put the lube on my bare cock and lined up with his entrance. "P-please put it in" sasuke moaned. "Hm, i dont know if I should" i say. He whines. "P-please daddy" he says. I could see his hold body turn light pink. I slowly pushed my length in him. He lets out a moan.

I push myself half way in and stop. "Say daddy again and I'll put the rest in" i say rubbing is hips. "D-d-daddy" he moans. I push the rest in. He has a few tears but he let out a very loud moan. I move in and out gradully getting faster. "Your so Tight" i say pounding. I hit a spot and i knew i hit it when i heard "ah~ r-right ther t feels good" come out of sasuke. I aim for that spot going harder and harder. "I-i think I'm gonna come" sasuke moaned. I keep going sweat coming off both of us. He cums. As soon as he did he got tighter around mY length. I came unconsciously into him. We both layed on the bed. I got up and started the shower. I woke up sasuke and carried him to the bath. I stood him up in the shower and cleaned him with soap. He raised off and hugged me. He got on his knees. "W-what are you" i say. He started to suck me. I covered my mouth.

"S-sasuke" i moan. "It's like you mastered sucking cock overnight" i grunt. "c-can you fuck me again" he says getting up. I just couldn't help myself. I pushed him against the wall. I pulled out his hips and pushed his torso against the wall. I open his ass and slip in. He let out a moan. "I'm sorry if i hurt you its just that I'm so horny" i say. "Shut up and move" sasuke moaned. I started to move fast. He let out ear bleeding moan. "It feels so good" he moans. I grab his hand and put his hand on his cock. I moved his hand up and down.

"Come on now come for me" i whine. After a minute he had come. He got tight so i released in him. I cleaned him up then myself. We got out of the shower and slept. We woke up the next morning. "A-are we dating" i hear sasuke ask. I smile and say "if you want we can, but for the time being it would have to be a secret" i say. He nods. "I wanna date you i dont care how" he says. I got up and headed to the office.

There will be more story next chapter but i hoped you enjoyed