"I stepped on his shoes by accident and he got mad. We started arguin' and shit. Then he threatened to stab me, so DeVanté jumped in and we fucked him up." K-Ci explained while increasing his speed.

"Do you even know where you're going?!" Jada yelled from the back.

K-Ci quickly poked his head out from the window again and noticed Big Boi hot on his tail. "Shit." He hissed at himself and brought his head back inside.

Serenity looked down at DeVante's right arm wrapped around her waist. She noticed his bloody knuckles then looked back at him. "You okay?" She asked.

DeVanté nodded. "Yea I'm straight." He replied and looked back out the window.

She grabbed his hand and held on to it while examining his injury. He glanced down at her touch, almost falling into a trance.

"If we make it out of this alive, ima take care of this." She joked but was serious at the same time, referring to the open wound on his knuckles. She was in school for nursing, so DeVanté knew he would be in good hands if anything.

He chuckled and smirked at her. "Aight." He bit down on his bottom lip.

K-Ci pressed his foot harder on the gas pedal causing everyone to jerk back. Serenity adjusted herself on DeVanté's lap, making herself more comfortable on his middle area. He took a deep breath as he felt her brush up against his penis.

"Fuck." He quietly mumbled to himself. Serenity shot her neck towards him. "Huh?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

DeVanté licked his lips and gripped her waist tightly. "Serenity..." He lowly trailed while gazing at her face.

"Um..." Serenity gulped as she felt his bulge on her ass through the fabric of his jeans. "You okay Dede?" She nervously asked, growing slightly uncomfortable.

Her voice and the way she called him that corny ass name turned him on. This wasn't the place and it definitely was not the time. But he couldn't help himself anymore. He gently grabbed a hold of her chin and connected his lips to hers.

Serenity was confused and hesitant to kiss back. She didn't understand what the fuck was going on with him and why the hell her potential stepbrother was trying to drown his tongue into her throat, especially at a time like this. But the warmth of his soft plump lips against hers nearly had her hypnotized.

She side-eyed everyone else in the back seat. Nobody was paying attention to them, so she decided to close her eyes and give DeVanté what he's been pleading for without any words. She allowed his tongue entrance into her mouth and their tongues swirled around each other's, sensually and passionately.

DeVanté's hand travelled down her waist and up her dress. A breathless moan released from his mouth as he felt the wetness through her lace panties.

He pulled his lips away from hers, causing her to form a little pout on her face. He pushed her panties to the side and glided his index finger against her clit. "Keep yo eyes on me." He demanded above a whisper.

She smirked and bit down on her lip. "Stop being nasty." She softly chuckled.

Serenity always found DeVanté attractive. But after she found out her mom was dating his dad, she tried to avoid looking at him in that way. It was hard but she managed to make it work, until this very moment right here. She had fallen under his spell. The spell she heard about from all the girls all over campus and in her dorm. This was what it was like to be all up under DeVanté.

𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 ☽जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें