P A R T O N E

Hey my name is Hannah and I'm really excited to share with you some of my life with my husband, Grayson.

We've been married for a year now and I still can't believe I got to marry such a handsome man.

My period is a couple days late, but I'm not worrying about it too much.

I'm gonna keep track of anything special that happens between a married couple.

April 25, 2027
I have plans with Cameron, Graysons sister, and I plan on talking about me probably becoming a mother.
___
"Hey guys" Cameron says as she comes in our house.
"Hey Cam," Grayson and I say in sync.
"Are you ready?" She asks as I nod with a nervous smile.
"I'll see you later," I tell Grayson as I give him a quick kiss.
"Bye guys," Grayson says as we start driving to a nearby restaurant.
___
"Hey Cameron... I think I'm pregnant," I say as I give her a nervous look.
"Wait Hannah really?" She sounds excited.
"I'm not sure, but I'm a week late, my period usually comes on the 18th," I say as she starts smiling.
"Come on," she says as she grabs my wrist and jogs to her car.
"Where are we going?" I ask as she quickly responds.
"We need to get pregnancy tests, DUH," she says with a lot of excitement.
___
"Hey guys, you guys got back really early," Grayson says confused.
"Yeah Cameron and I have to test something," I say as we run to the bathroom.
"Okay I'll wait for you, I'm so excited," she says as I smile at her.

I pee on 4 different sticks and wait for an answer.
Am I really going to have a baby? I'm super ready but I never thought it would happen this early.

I know Grayson's definitely ready to have kids, that is all he talks about.
___
"Oh. My. God." I say as I cover my mouth while looking at the results.

I'm pregnant.

"Gray?" I call out.
"Is everything okay?" He asks.
"I need you to see something," I say as I move out of the way.

He looks around the bathroom to see what I was talking about.

"Wh- what?" He stutters as he holds one of them in his hands.
"Wait you're actually pregnant?" He asks as he starts tearing up.
I nod as I start crying too.

"OH MY GOD! YES! FINALLY!" He yells in excitement.
"Oh come here," he says as he hugs me as tightly as possible.
"Oh you don't understand how much I love you," he says as he gives me one of the longest and most passionate kisses ever.
"I love you more," I tell him as he puts his head on my shoulder and continues to hug me.

I quickly notice Cameron standing by the bathroom tearing up.
"Aww Cameron," I say as I hug her.
"I'm gonna be an aunt," she says while smiling really widely.
"You're gonna be the best aunt," I tell her as I smile at her.

"YOU'RE GONNA BE AN UNCLE!" We both hear Grayson yell.
"What is going on?" Cameron asks as we both giggle.

"Oh my god Hannah congrats! I'm gonna be an UNCLE!" Ethan says through FaceTime.
I laugh at his reaction and just appreciate what I got.

I look at Grayson and just see him smiling like a weirdo while thinking about something.

"What are you thinking of?" I ask him as I sit next to him on the couch.
"How happy i am to know that I'm going to have a kid," he smiles while looking at me.

"You're going to be the best father," I tell him as I lay my head on his chest.
"You're definitely going to make our kid the happiest," he tells me as I smile.

___

This day was super crazy, didn't expect them to react that much. I'm super excited to have a kid with Grayson.