Full Pyaar... Beshumaar

Lockdown Diaries : Full Pyaar.. Beshumaar

Sana has woken up and is looking for a good dress to wear.. she runs through her bag kept in the guest room in Sids house.
Sana: kya yaar.. mere paas koi dhang ke kapde hi nahi hai pehen ne ko ( every girls rant)
just then sana comes across a bright red slim belt in her bag. immediately she thinks of something and goes to Sids room. Sid is deep in sleep. Sana opens his wardrobe and takes out something and goes back to the guest room to get ready.
Around twelveish Sid wakes up.. he runs his hand by his side to find his moti missing.
he groggily calls out her name

Sid: Shehnaaaaaazz.. Babyyy
Sana hears.. but doesnt answer. she is excitedly waiting in the living room. Sana had pulled out a crisp white shirt from his wardrobe. She is wearing the same along with the red belt around her waist. the shirt ends just a little above her knee and the belt is accentuating her curves perfectlt. She is looking like a million bucks with minimal makeup and sids fav straight silky hair.
Sana is standing in the living room balcony sipping coffee waiting for Sid to come out and see her..
Sid searches for her in the whole house and finally his eyes land on her.

With an open mouth,  he stares at her shamelessly..he recognises the shirt she is wearing, his heart hammering in his chest. he scans her from top to bottom with hungry eyes like she is the most sexiest thing he has ever seen.
Sid: (pulling her in the living room) aaj toh matlab mere katal ki puri taiyyar ki hai tune. come inside.. main nahi chahta koi aur dekhe tujhe (he is breathing heavily)
Sana: (puts her arms around his neck and leans back... while he holds her) kaisi lag rahi hu main?
Sid: baby i wanna eat u up.. ur looking so damn sexy ( he says in a seductive voice)
Sana feels shy and turns her face to the otherside. Sid hugs her from behind burying his nose in her hair and inhaling the fruity aroma of her hair. Seeing her in his shirt has driven him crazy beyond words.
he loses self control and hoists her on his shoulder and slaps her on her bum while walking to his room. Sana is laughing hysterically saying "niche rakh sidharth main gir jaungi"

Once he reaches his bedroom he throws her on the bed gently.. and makes a dive for her.
Now Sana is lying down and Sid is on top of her. he has locked her hands on both sides with his own and their feet entangled. They are both breathing heavily.

Sid: Baby I love u soooo muchhh (gives a soft bite on her cheek)
Sana: ouch bebuuuu kya kar raha hai
Sid: baby bola na.. tujhe kha jaane ka mann kar raha hai. ur looking so tempting.
Sana: Tempting matlab?? (spoiling the romantic mood as always)
Sid making a wierd face falls down on the bed by her side pulling sana on him. Her head is on his chest and his hand is playing with her hair softly.
Sana: Bata na bebuuu tempting matlab kya
Sid: tempt matlab lalchana.. matlab abhi tu mujhe lalcha rahi hai ki main kuch naughty
naughty harkatein karu tere sath
Sana: Hayyee tu kitna waisa hai (blushing badly) ekdum ganda baccha ban gaya hai
Sid pulls her face closer to him.. sana looks at him. Sid kisses her softly on the lips tasting her sweetness. she closes her eyes soaking up the gentle touch of his lips. Her heart is beating so fast she can hear her own heartbeat. She responds to his kisses with equal fervour.

Sid loves the way she responds to his actions. he is mesmerized by her beauty.. her fragrance.. they was her hands feel on his skin.. the way her hair tickles him.. they way her kisses feel.. like butterflies tickling his skin. he is madly in love with this gorgeous girl.

They immerse each other in a passionate hug feeling the intensity of each others love. After a wild and passionate session of love making they fall asleep in each others arms.

By the time Sid wakes up its evening. He looks at Sana sleeping peacefully on his chest. She looks like a small baby. His eyes well up with love and adoration for her. He kisses her forehead and forces himself to get up making sure her head is rested back on the pillow.

he goes into the kitchen and starts making tea. after he is done he adds and extra spoon of sugar for his moti and takes the mugs to the coffee table in his room's balcony. while he is about to settle down Sana wakes up and goes to him.. Sid takes her hand and makes her sit on his lap while she snuggles into the crook of his neck.
Sana is still wearing his shirt. Sid can smell his fragrance molten in hers on his shirt. He feels dazed out by his feelings for her.
Sid: soyi baby tu achhe se?? hmm? neend aayi tujhe?
Sana: Hmmm
Sid: Chai pi le na.. jaise tujhe acchi lagti hai wise hi banayi hai.. pi le.. thandi ho jayegi nahi toh.
Sana: Bebuuuu
Sid: hmmm
Sana: hum hamesha aise hi kyu nahi rehte? jhagda karte hai toh mujhe accha nai lagta. meko ghabrahat hoti hai
Sid: baby tu roz subah dupahar shaam gulaab jaamun kha sakti hai??
Sana: Hayeee tu pagal hai.. diabetes se mar na jaungi main?
Sid: Exactly.. yeh jo apna pyaar hai na yeh gulaab jamun hai.. aur apne jhagde hai na . yeh tikhi chatpati chaat ki tarah hai.. dono ka balance ho na agar toh hi life sahi chal sakti hai.
Aur dekh jhagde kitne bhi ho.. hum unko kitni jaldi solve karke wapis ek ho jate hai woh zyada important hota hai.
Sana: main toh gadhi hu bilkul tujhe pata hai na.. kuch bhi kehti hu.. karti hu.. but tu hamesha saath rahega na mere mujhe yeh sab samjhane ke liye?
Sid: Hamesha rahunga my love. i promise.

And they spent the evening too locked in each others embrace thinking about the good time spent and the great times they will spend in the future.. together.