Chapter 1

I'm so drunk that now i'm with this guy who i don't hella know. We are now passing by the dorm hallway, kissing so hard. His lips on my lips and his tongue roaming around my mouth. This is the first time i kissed and be touched like this, I never allowed someone to hold me and touch me. Not until today.

I took my keys inside my pocket without stopping our kiss. I remain furious and hard on his kiss, i fight back. I slightly bite his lower lip to stop him and make an eye contact with him, but everything is still blurry thanks to the alcohol. I don't even know who is  this guy in front of me, and here I am drooling on his lips and craving for his warm body.

We are both in our peak, at any moment we can explode. When we entered the room there were no wasted time, we got back in furiously kissing each other in my sofa. He pushed me to lie down on the sofa while he is removing his shirt and shoes.

"Ugh, I cant bare this any longer"
"Come to me, your so warm" War said
"You're making me insane"
"Shut up ! And kiss me"

We started kissing again, while we are unbuttoning each others pants. I cant see his body clearly, but base on touching his body its perfect. I don't even really care about his body structure tbh, what really matters now is he makes me feel warm. His body pressing to my body is making me feel this heat first time in my body. We cant stop making out and we explore my unit without breaking this lustful kiss while my hands traveling all over his body.

~MORNING. (Y'all didnt expect ill be cutting it right? Lol)

I feel cold, so cold. Its the total opposite of what i felt a while ago. I immediately feel the other side of the bed and no one is there. I get up in bed and open my eyes real quick to check that person i slept with, im partially in my sense now compared when we arrive here. Unfortunately when i get out of my room the last thing i saw and heard is the closing of doors. I wasnt able to get his name or his number. So here i am left here covered by 2 pcs bed sheet on my body and feeling so cold.

I check the time its just 4am in the morning, I cant even remember what time we arrive here and how long did we do it. All I can remember is his heat and the warmth i felt when I he touch me, it feels like my heart was surrounded of fire pit just enough heat to make it so warm. Then I remember, today is the start of the new semester. We all need to hurry because we will meet our senior that will be in charge with us.

I rushed to the kitchen turned my coffee maker on and rushed to the bathroom. I made sure that my heater is on before going to take a bath, because my body cannot tolerate the coldness of water.

When I got out of the bathroom, i cant help to think about when was the last time i felt warm. Since I was a kid I often feel cold, I was always conscious on the way i dress as my body doesn't get the same body temperature that a usual body has. I don't know how it happened but my parents became curious back when I was 5 yrs old, I always ask them for a blanket/jacket/sweater or anything that can keep me warm on a summer season. When we visited the doctor, the doctor told us a rare case and there has been no cure found it yet. They will need to check me up quite often to test and develop a cure so I can be normal but it has been 14 yrs they still don't come up with any cure for this. It really doesn't matter how costly it as my father is Rich and runs his own company. My parents live on the province as they said they are more comfortable living there compared to city, actually i feel the same way but i also need to finish my study. It will be quite a long ride going back and forth to province to my university so they've decided to get me unit.

I poured the coffee in my mug and as usual i will feel the hotness on my mug for 3 minutes then will start drinking it. Now I cant help to think about that guy last night, it was actually my first time to do it. As he was the only person who didn't feel my coldness and his touch make me feel so warm. Its now making me overthink a lot, all i want to do is look for him and be on his side again. It feels like my body is longing for that warmness. How could i find him? While seating on my sofa I'm staring on my coffee and I noticed something shining on the floor. Its metal brooch, a school brooch. It looks like we are attending the same school and theres a mark behind it "Y".

I pick the brooch up. And wondered about the owner.

"Hmmm, Y?"
"Now I need to find this owner or at least know who is the owner of this pin"

~UNIVERSITY

I'm wearing my usual black hoodie coz its a must for me or else ill break down from coldness so I need to keep my body warm. I went straight to my class, i don't have much of friends in the university so i don't need to worry at all. There is only one friend I have in the university since I'm not a talker that much. I also isolate myself from the group, i often get offered to have lunch with my classmate but I always refuse. Im afraid that they will learn my secret and think of me as a freak.

After the discussion the professor released us, and its already lunch time. I went straight to the cafeteria to take my lunch and again im all alone. While i'm walking by the hallway i bumped with someone which cause me to be fell on the floor.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" The guy asked me
"Yes no worries, its my fault im not looking where im going"
"No, no dont think it that way. Im always not paying attention too" He offered a hand to get up but I didnt grab his hand because it will be very awkward if he touched me and finds out my arm is as cold as a corpse.
"Im all good no need to worry, ill get going" then i immediately went of the hallway.

Bumping in to that guy is strange, it feels like i know him. There's a spark i felt, theres something really odd about it. I can sense it could he be the one that i spent the night with?

"No he can't be, if he was the one i spent the time with last night he might be shy to be near me or at least would recognise me. But he even didnt mention anything about it." then i realised that i look like a dumb shit talking to my self seating alone here in the cafeteria.

I texted Chen the only friend I have in this University.

"Meet me at the Cafe" i sent this to him
"Copy" Chen replied

Chen is a son of my father's employee. His dad and my dad are both close, his Dad is the only employee my dad can trust in the company. So they often hangout with our family and it seems like they're also brothers, thats why whenever they have a business meeting Chen and I always come with them and we are both left in a room just to play with each other. That's where we started to be friends and close, his family also know my medical condition and the abnormality in my body temperature. We bonded quite often, and his family treats me as family too. Back when we were kids we got to have match items because whenever my dad bought something for me he'll also buy one for Chen. We never pissed each other we always understand the situation and be patient with each other. But when we went to High School we were still close but Chen is became more friendly with everyone, it was actually expected from his jolly personality. While he was busy mingling with others i was at the back alone, as im afraid that my secret will be revealed. I kept my self a far from everyone, i always cut conversations, leave early and avoid physical contact. It was easy for me to avoid physical contact specially during physical education since I have a personal doctor and he always gave me doctor's prescription about me getting tired so i always get excused on physical activities and became more busy on documentation always. Okay i think thats enough from our past, Chen and I keep our communication even tho we are not on the same degree. Chen know that he is my only friend and that i can only rely on him on such things. So whenever I ask him he always go with me. I enjoyed hanging out with him coz I feel like he is my elder brother.

"Am I late?" Chen break the ice as i was staring in no where. "So whats up? What have you been busy doing lately this time?"
"Not that much, how about you?"
"Ohhhh!! ......." he talked all about his classmates and all the things he knows. "BTW, you didnt text me when you left the bar days ago. Im confident that you can go home safely but at least let me know when you arrive home"
"Oh that, I forgot to message you I was so busted" I cant tell him i had sex with someone thats why i forgot to shoot him a message.
"So why did you ask me here?"
"Its because...." Im actually not confident opening up but I need to tell him something to get some help from him. He is famous in the university it will be a lot easier to find that person with his help.
"I need to find a person and I need your help." Chen jaw just dropped and he didn't expect it to be this favor. He knows I'm not friendly and its actually the first time that i ask someone from him.
"So where will we start? At least let me know who is this person" Chen asked

....
Sorry for the mistake i dont check my work after i have written it. May contain errors. Lol