Was something wrong?

Chan actually didn't quite know, he just felt like there was something wrong, not with him but with his other half.

Liam.

He just seemed strange after all those months that Chan didn't recognize but, who was he to say that. He changed himself.
Yet, this Liam seemed to hide something, and it terrified Chan to no end.

"He is daydreaming again..." Minho teasingly said, making Chan snap back again. He let out a chuckle, gently slapping Minho's shoulder. "I won't, okay?"
Minho's face became serious again, looking intensely at Chan with distressed eyes. "There is something bugging you, we can feel it."

Chan didn't want them to add another concern to their already long list, but he couldn't afford to lie to them either.

"I am just worried about Liam." He blurred out after a minute of silence, taking by surprise the others. "Liam-hyung? Why?"
"I just feel like he is different. I mean, we all are... But, I don't know. The sudden appointment and all, it just doesn't make sense." StrayKids stayed silent at their leader's words, processing the new information.

"You ain't wrong, there is something different." Everyone agreed, trying to make at least a bit of sense. "But we shouldn't worry too much, we just have to keep a close eye on him, okay?" Chan conclude, standing up after finishing his green tea.

"Yeah, Hyung is right. Let's go back to Jisung." Minho added, standing as well.

————

"Eh? Where is Jisung?" Jeongin asked, seeing the empty bed. The others went rushing in, looking confusingly around. "I am gonna get a nurse." Chan stated before running away, leaving the others.

"And I am going to search for him." Minho said too, not waiting for an answer and running like Chan. "Wait! Hyung!" Changbin called but he was already far away. "Let him be, he is crazy in love." Felix said, patting his shoulder.

———

Minho was running around, looking everywhere for a trace of his beloved one. The rain seemed to harden, falling onto the corridor made of glass, it would have amazed Minho if he wasn't in such a distress.

He looked outside the big window,  even in the darkness of the night, he caught the glimpse of blond hair on a bench. The sight alone made his blood run cold, looking up at the dark sky, a thunder went off.

"Jisung!" He immediately ran away, not bothering to take the elevator and literally flying above the stairs. Minho stumbled many times, but he didn't slow down only pushing and pushing.
One person present in his mind, blood rushing to his ears.

Why did you go outside Ji, why?

He finally made it to the garden's door, stopping only to look around. "Jisung!" He shouted, noticing Jisung sitting on a bench in the middle of the garden.

He hurried there, nearly falling down when he arrived in front of him. Noticing his closed eyes, he began to panic even more. "Jisung?" The latter mumbles before opening his eyes, looking up at Minho with dazed eyes.
"Min?"

And did Minho froze.

"M-Min...? You remember?" Minho whispered, taking Jisung in his arms. Jisung wrapped his arms around him, burying his face in his chest. And Minho held him close, too afraid to let go.
He stood up, carrying Jisung in his arms whom wrapped his legs around his waist. The way Jisung acted, made Minho bit back a smile.

"S-Sorry..." As Minho was walking as fast as he can, Jisung mumbled in his chest, fisting his shirt in his hand. "What do you mean?"
"I didn't remember our promise..." This time, it was tears that Minho had to hold back.

Jisung suddenly began moving, before pushing himself away from Minho and standing on his weakened feet. "What are you doing? You are still weak!" Minho argued, holding Jisung but he only pushed him back. Taking the thing, he stood in front of Minho looking intensely at him.
Minho froze once again, looking at those beautiful orbs who seemed to shine in moonlight. Looking at him with so much emotions, all mixed up it made him gulp.

Jisung stepped closer, still looking at him with the same eyes and Minho felt his world stop. And a sudden sensation of déjà-vu went crashing on him as Jisung cupped his cheeks, leaning in...

And what Minho craved for months finally happened.

Their lips slowly met again in a sweet and almost desperate kiss, which Minho immediately deepened the kiss, securely holding Jisung by his waist.
Time seemed to stop around them, no sound seemed to get to their ears, nothing except the touch of their lips seemed to matter.

And without them noticing, tears began pooling from their eyes, making the kiss a salty-sweet taste. But it just made it more desperate, lips moving against each other only separating when air was needed.

The rain stopped, and the night became clear again, moon brighter than ever. Shinning on our two love sick boys, and another silent promise was made under the moon.

"Wait a little longer and you will be forever together, I promise."

———-

Seems like the end, but it isn't! Far from it! We still have Liam >.> and some things.
Update on my birthday, cuz you deserve better than me.

___aethantix