'Thanks.' Y/N accepted a piece offered by the boy, taking a bite. 'It's delicious!' Her eyes lit up as she took another bite, enjoying the feeling of her teeth sinking into the fluffy chiffon. 'I think it's great that you have such a fun hobby, Sato!' Momo smiled. 'Would you bake something to go with my tea one day?' Sato blushed. 'Uh... I seriously did not expect this reaction... the baking was part of the training for my sugar quirk, besides sweets can get pricey.'

'That's it for the boys!' Hagakure stated. 'Now it's our turn, ladies!'

'Aw, man.' Jiro sighed. 'That's so many rooms, shouldn't we turn in?' 'Come one, Jiro! Live it all!' Mina cheered as they descended to the second floor and arrived at Jiro's room. 'It's kind of embarrassing...' The girl warned as she opened her door. 'Wow!' Kaminari exclaimed. 'You've got so many instruments!'

'It's because our Jiro is highly talented.' Y/N explained proudly as she hugged her friend affectionately. 'She's totally punk rock.' 'Can you play all these?' Ochaco questioned a flustered Jiro. 'Yeah.' She admitted, jabbing her earphone jacks together. 'At least a little.' 'Your room's girlier than this.' Kaminari teased Aoyama, all while staring at his beloved girlfriend.

'I've got style.' Aoyama defended, getting an earphone jack stabbed into his ear canal. 'We're done here.' Jiro hissed, shooing everyone out. 'Next is me!' Hagakure cheered. 'Welcome in, guys! What do you think?' She asked as she revealed a dorm, coated from head to toe in pink. Mineta rushed towards the closet, only to be yelled at. 'Get away from there Mineta, you perv!'

'It's pretty!' Y/N complimented, patting the plush toy that sat on Hagakure's bed.

'We can do mine next.' Mina offered, leading everyone to her dorm and opening her door to expose a pink and black themed room, painted in zebra stripes. 'Tada! Isn't it super cute?' The class gasped simultaneously in awe.

'Um...' Ochaco scratched the back of her head as everyone stepped into her room. 'It's not very interesting, I know.' 'Is this okay?' Ojiro quizzed. 'It feels so dirty seeing so many girls' rooms up close. This is their private space.' 'This is forbidden.' Tokoyami, who was standing next to him, grumbled, his usual emotionless face plastered on.

'Next is Asui.' Sero glanced around. 'But where is she?'

'Oh!' Ochaco bounced up to the raven haired boy. 'She wasn't feeling too good, so she's in her room.' 'In that case, we shouldn't bother her.' Y/N commented, eyebrows creased. 'She could show us later when she's better.'

'Next, we have Y/N's!' Hagakure screamed happily, shoving the brunette to the door violently. 'Go on, open up! I wonder if the prettiest girl in class has enough style to match her looks.' Y/N flushed, opening her door and putting her room on full display. 'It was thrown together messily.' She admitted, moving out of the frame so everyone could get a better view of the serene dorm, decorated with several shades of blue. A few stalks of white lilies and roses were arranged neatly in a sky blue vase.

The brunette had picked a midnight blue bedspread and wallpaper of the same hue, contrasting beautifully with the snowy bed. A white lamppost, closet and shelf rimmed with gold were arranged around the room aesthetically, giving the room a calm feel to it. Creamy curtains with swirling blue patterns were hung up over the windows. A grand crystal chandelier, courtesy of Endeavor, was descending from the ceiling, lighting up the room with a soft glow.

An intricate painting was mounted over the bed, the rich swirls of colour standing out in the sea of blue.

'Oh my god.' Mina gasped, throwing herself onto the silver eyed girl's bed. 'It's so pretty!' Ochaco squealed, poking at the delicate petals. 'Careful with the flowers.' Y/N joked, pulling the auburn haired girl away before she destroyed the soft roses, quirking an eyebrow at the boys standing outside, gaping at the girl. 'You and Todoroki are literal beasts.' Kirishima ogled. 'How did you put up that chandelier by yourself?'

Y/N shrugged. 'It was easy. My quirk helped a lot.'

'Anyway,' She continued, pushing Mina off her bed. 'We still have to see Yao's room. Hurry, I'm tired.' As if to prove her point, the girl yawned, shutting the door quietly behind her.

'The thing is... I may have miscalculated a few things.' Momo opened her door rather sheepishly. 'My room may be a little more cramped than I expected, and maybe not as creative as some of yours.' 'Your bed is huge!' Kaminari exclaimed, eyes the size of saucers. 'I can't even walk in here!' 'I brought old furniture from home, so I thought it'd fit. I had no idea how small these dorm rooms would end up being...' The ravenette's cheeks coloured in embarrassment.

'Alrighty, has everyone got their votes in?' Mina questioned, waving her makeshift ballot box around. 'Remember, you cant pick yourself, guys.' Everyone nodded, and the pink skinned girl squealed in excitement. 'Now, without further ado, here are the results of the first coolest dorm room competition- minus Bakugo and Tsu- drumroll, please!'

'With a total of five votes, the overwhelming winner of this totally awesome contest is... Rikido Sato!'

'Huh?' Sato pointed to himself, befuddled. 'By the way... most of the girls voted for you, because that cake was delicious... I want some more.' Mina grinned, drooling at the lingering taste of the sugary chiffon treat. 'That's why?' Kaminari and Mineta yelled incredulously. 'You're a hero in making, you shouldn't resort to bribery!' 'I didnt do it on purpose!' Sato retorted. 'What the heck?'

'Is it over?' Shoto grumbled. 'Can I sleep now?' 'Same here.' Y/N chimed in, yawning again as she slumped on the sofa. 'Yes, and since you had cake, don't forget to brush your teeth.' Iida lectured, waving his forearm around furiously in a brushing motion. 'Thanks for sticking it out.' Izuku smiled as the latter turned to drag Y/N away.

'Hey, Todoroki, wait a minute!' Ochaco suddenly called out, making the heterochromatic boy halt and turn around. 'Deku and Iida, you too. Yaoyorozu, Kirishima, Y/N, you have a sec? It's really important.'

'So uh... where are we going?' Kirishima questioned as Ochaco led them out of the dorm. 'Right here.' Ochaco replied, stopping in front of where Tsuyu was standing. 'Tsu said she had something to tell everyone.' 'You guys know I'm pretty straightforward, and always speak what's on my mind.' Tsu began, making eye contact with everyone. 'But sometimes, I don't know. I'm at a loss. Remember what I said back at the hospital? When you were talking about the rescue?'

Izuku lowered his head. 'Yeah, every word.' 'My heart was hurting.' Tsuyu admitted, her head lowered. 'And the things I said must've upset you. Despite my warning, you still went and saved Bakugo. I didn't know that until this morning. I thought I'd stopped you, but it turns out I was worthless, a complete failure. And suddenly I had no idea what to say. I didn't think I deserved to joke around and have fun with everyone like usual.' The girl let tears slip out of her eyes, which drove Y/N into silent sobs as well, leaning on Shoto for support as she angrily wiped away her tears, disgusted with herself. 

'That's why I wanted to talk to you.' Tsuyu's tone softened a little as she saw her friend in tears, feeling slightly better at the thought of the girl still caring. 'Even though I'm still not sure how I'm supposed to be feeling. I wanted to et you know so that we could talk and hang out and have a good time... ribbit...'

'It's not just you who thinks that.' Ochaco sighed, casting her eyes down. 'Everyone felt pretty bad and wanted things to be back the way before. That's why we did the room contest. To bring us all together and make us feel like a class again. It's all we could come up with, so please don't think we were trying to trick you or anything. Look, what I'm saying is, let's all work hard in our training and be good friends again, okay?'

'Tsu!' Kirishima suddenly yelled, startling the girl. 'I'm sorry! Thanks for telling us how you feel!' 'It's okay!' Momo cried. 'I apologise!' Iida joined the pair, leaving Shoto and Y/N, Y/N still furiously wiping away her tears. 'I'm sorry.' She sniffled through her gasps for air, clinging onto Shoto's PE shirt.

'You shouldn't feel bad.' Shoto stated, sharp eyes fixed onto Tsu. 'Tsu, listen.' Kirishima grabbed Tsuyu by her shoulders. 'I won't make you sad again.'