"Hmm?" His brows quirked up in question.

"Nothing... He he..." She quickly closed the door on his face and groaned at herself.

Of course, Sehun would let her anything she wanted. He never complained about her dressing but instead complimented her almost all the time. But the point was, she normally stuck to formal wear mostly when with him so it was after quite some time that she'd be wearing informal clothing with him.

She already took a bath so she put her hair up in a bun and decided to wear something which she was always comfortable with; shirt and skinny jeans. She took a white bell sleeved shirt with off shoulders which fit her perfectly. Pairing it together with a pair of navy blue skinny jeans, she gave a nod to herself and proceeded to get dressed.

Brushing her hair with a comb, she decided to pull her hair up in a ponytail because keeping the hair down was a problem for her especially in a temperate weather. Make up wasn't really much of a choice since she still had no idea where they were headed to. In order to not feel disturbed by heavy make up, she decided to just use a little bit if concealer to cover her inevitable eye bags and an eyeliner to make her look lively. Sehun had no idea how hyped up she actually was. The whole proffer itself was a surreal one to start off with.

Sehun on the other hand was shaking with nervousness. He brushed his hair with his fingers but groaned when he thought he ruined his hairstyle. He ran to his room and quickly fixed his hair before looking at his reflection on the mirror, taking a deep breath he encouraged himself to look normal and not like a nervous wreck.

When he walked out of the room, his eyes zoned out on the beautiful figure of his wife busy wearing her black boots. She was clad in comfortable clothing, not so surprisingly something which he preferred a lot as well. Amelia, for him, has always been gorgeous. Beyond beautiful, something which no one could compare.

There was one thing everyone and even Sehun noticed, besides her alluring semblance and posture, was that Amelia had the most beautiful curves hidden from the world. Her clothes always hugged her curves and accentuated her figure. There was one thing which he always kept hidden from her and he felt stupid for not letting her know, was the fact that he always admired her in whatever clothing she wore. Amelia had a great choice of clothing, very versatile preferences, something which always made her look classy. And her aura itself had the power to turn heads towards her direction. He wasn't an idiot; because he was always aware of several men eyeing her up and down which immediately makes him wrap his arm around her waist in a firm grip.

Suddenly, Baekhyun's words from last night invaded his thoughts. "Damn, you're smitten." He heard the elder's happy chuckle from the line.

Amelia noticed him to looking at her and she immediately felt nervous, self conscious about her appearance.

"Is something wrong...?" She asked softly, her hands flying to her face in case she accidentally smudged her eyeliner on the cheeks or lipstick on her chin.

Sehun absolutely adored the way she'd widen her eyes when she'd ask questions about herself to him, an underlying nervousness filling his veins. He walked towards her with a small smile and gently pried her hands away from her face. The dark chocolate brown irises of his pooled into her dark ones and he could see himself in her.

Her eyes so void of negative energy but filled with a gentle sense of love and affection, making his heart flutter. There was no wrong in saying that she absolutely loved him. She said so herself and whenever he realizes that the woman he has grown so head over heels for feels the same way as him, he feels like his heart could just burst out with elation and overflowing affection for her.