Besides, the two of them together, alone? That was something she always fantasized about, though that did happen in rare occasions. It was all like fantasy, to be with him. He wasn't aware about the amount of warmth and happiness he provided her with. He always did. But then, it was more like his husband-ly activity which she felt like was out of 'obligation'. But now, it was new to her, it felt so personal. The way his voice was laced with agitation, almost as if he was begging her, which, unbeknownst to her, he was.

"Only you." Baby.

He answered in a heartbeat, totally doing his best to ignore the erratic drumming of his heart against his chest. She noticed his ears turning a beautiful hue of pink, her lips tugging upwards in a smile unknowingly. Her heart raced, antagonizing her mind which were normally trying the best to ignore the actions of the gorgeous man in front of her.

Sehun wanted a chance to prove her that she deserved all the love and he was going to shower her with all the love and care even if she were to decline. He wasn't the slightest bit ready to let her go. At first, he was confused as to why he was feeling that way. But after much realization and that 'kiss' Yuna performed the other day made him realize something really important.

Side note, he needed to talk to Yuna as soon as possible. But he brushed those thoughts away. In all reality, she actually barely invaded his mind. He wanted to punch himself for being dumb enough to think that he might 'still' like her. He felt himself calm down when he realized those feelings were long gone.

Amelia looked at him, a tinge of hurt and sadness filling her, "Why are you doing this? Is it because you don't want to break this marriage or -"

That thought itself was enough to inflict pain and agony in her veins. She held a deep breath but her sentence was cut short when Sehun gently, in the most loving way, cupped her cheeks. It was so soft that it caused her eyes to sting.

Sehun stared deep into her eyes, "I genuinely want to spend time with you... And I'm sorry if you feel like I'm doing this for the sake of others but believe me when I say this; you mean so much more to me than you think."

••••••

"Umm... Sehun?"

Amelia called softly from her bedroom and Sehun turned towards her immediately from where he was sat, on the couch. He tried ignoring the fluttering feeling in his tummy and the erratic drumming of his heartbeat.

Sehun hummed in response and walked towards her bedroom. She was peeking her head out of her room, her frame totally hidden from him and hands clutched on the door to prevent him from entering the room or probably to stop him from looking, or may be both. However, much to his so called 'opposition', his gaze travelled to her exposed shoulders, her skin smooth. He guessed she was not wearing anything and immediately shook his head to dismiss the thoughts when he felt heat rush to his cheeks. He focused his gaze on her eyes in order to not look somewhere he shouldn't. Sehun was internally groaning for being attracted to her again because he always thought she'd never take him in. Well, he was always an idiot for thinking too much but then who could blame him.

"Do you want me wear any certain clothing?" She questioned, her eyes filled curiosity and a hint of worry which he caught on.

He shook his head and smiled cutely, "You are free to wear anything. It's up to you, okay?" He assured in the most gentle voice and she swore that her grip on the door loosened henceforth she almost fell down.

The rapid beating of her heart elevated and she gulped, "Calm thyself," She whispered, reminded of TerryTV all of a sudden but that was a reminder to herself.