"Wow... I'd never think that you're a sentimental type too, Hyung!" teased Mingyu.

The older guy was just smiling. And when he took a glance to his boss, he realized that she had fixed her eyes to his. Quite long until her brother distracted them.

"I still don't understand it."

Minju had her sense back. "You won't anyway, Oppa. Like he said, you're not a sentimental person anyway..." she added.

Minhyun gasped. "No-no, Mingyu! I didn't mean to say that you're not sentimental! I-"

"Quiet, please!" Minju cut her bodyguard's words, "Matthew Kim will always be that kind of person. No wonder Rossie Unnie said Angela won't give her answer to you, Oppa!"

"Whatever, I'll tell you what. Don't cry on the day when I have Angela Chou as my lovely girlfriend." Mingyu made a promise to his little sister.

Minju just pouted her lips denying it. Suddenly, Mingyu's smartphone was ringing.

"Wait, I've got to take this call..." he excused himself.

Minju took this chance to interrogate her bodyguard. She was slowly approaching him. "Minhyun," she wanted his attention.

"Yes, Miss?"

"What was your intention?" Minju didn't even mind to wait.

"What??" Minhyun gasped.

"You like watching the skies?? So into clouds as much as I am?? I know you're being fake to get my sympathy. Don't even try, I'll tell you why. Because I'm so done with this playing good bodyguard thingy!"

Minhyun was nervous all over again. What if she really sensed it now?

"But I do like them, Miss. I usually enjoy my day off to hunt them with my classic telescope and take the pictures."

"Classic telescope?"

Minhyun grinned in a glance. He noticed Minju slowly put her interest a little. "My uncle in USA gave it to me as my birthday present when I was 13 years old. Ever since then, I decided to become a sky maniac. I couldn't help it either."

"I know..." Minju mumbled. She was immersed in her flash memory to the moment when she also received a telescope from her father.

"My first cloud was altostratus. It was so beautiful. I took the picture and named it as Optimus 1."

Minju furrowed her eyebrows. "Why would you name it?" she asked but more like scoffing.

He giggled. "It's embarrassing but it's a part of my life anyway. I still do it that way even now."

"What?"

Minhyun continued, "Well... I'm always obsessed to outer space when I was a kid. You know, I really like Transformers and the series had infected me to be an austronaut back then. But when I first watched James Bond movies, I realized my passion would always be engineering. I like making practical things in my version."

"You have mentioned this before."

"I have."

"And you said being a bodyguard could be a way to interpret it."

"I did."

"What kind of cloud form do you like the most?"

Again, Minhyun realized that he was being interrogated. "I like cirrus the most. It has feeling like someone is painting their brushes on a blue canvas."

Minju nodded. "Okay," she said, "That one I can agree with you."

"Do you have favourite cloud form too, Miss?"