chapter 1.

°

   °. • 。
♡ 。• *
* . •. ° 。
☾. °. . ' , •
•. ° . * .·. . ✧:. ·.
* °. • 。

╭── ೋ ──╮
     rosie's pov
╰── ೋ ──╯

i looked over at my best friend of 10 years, brooke, and sighed as we pulled up to the aerobics place. 

"i can't believe i'm doing this."
 she smiled, "thank you rosie." she kissed my cheek and we got out of the car. 

we walked inside and took our places. as the instructor walked in i couldn't help my stare. he was beautiful. brown hair with blonde tips and gorgeous blue eyes. it was no doubt he had ladies lined up to get with him, and with that thought i stopped my staring. out of all the people he could have, he definitely wouldn't go for me, and that's a fact.

i started up my warm ups with brooke. i told her about how i felt. she was my best friend and anything i wanted to say, she would be the first person to know.
"he's cute," i nodded to the man up front.
brooke smirked at me, "already found someone you liked huh?" she giggled.
i slightly blushed and pushed her. "shut up." i smiled. 

soon the class began and we were doing the dance. i kept up with him pretty well, following every move. as we were doing hip thrusts, i looked over at brooke seeing her eye someone. i knew i would tease her about it later. 

another girl noticed him eyeing brooke back, and smirked at him. she then looked at me and smiled. i awkwardly smiled back, due to the move we were currently doing and i averted my attention. 
*
after the class me and brooke were walking to the girl's locker room to take a shower. me and brooke stood a shower apart and the girl who looked at me from earlier slipped in between us. i looked at brooke with my eyebrows furrowed and continued to shower. 

"hi. i'm not a lez, just friendly. rad bod though, like the girl on cheers." she said to brooke. i zoned out a little after she started talking for a minute. when i finished i walked back into the locker room to change. brooke soon followed, the girl trailing behind her. 

after we had both changed, the girl began talking again. "everyone tells me i can be a little over the top with people. it's just that it's la. you can't make friends unless you get a little aggressive, right?" she blonde girl started up again.
"totally, i'm brooke, and that's rosie. we're new in town." brooke introduced us, pointing to me. 

"well, i'm obsessed with this place. i've been doing aerobics since '82. ever since i read those articles about it in rolling stone." i sat down waiting for the two to finish talking.
"i'm montana, by the way." she looked at both of us, finally giving us her name. she shook our hands and she turned around leaving.

i looked at brooke and laughed, "people are pretty forward here." we walked out too, looking around the studio a bit. when we were ready to leave we began walking out when we saw montana with a group of guys, including the instructor and the dude she was eyeing.