🍂 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟦🍂

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"The legendary sannin of the hidden leaf?" I curiously asked.

I wasn't dumb. In order to qualify for the graduation exams you had to study and educate yourself on other lands and villages. They used this tactic because if you supposedly come across an opponent from another land or village, you would have some background knowledge on them.

Orochimaru was a legendary Sannin along with Tsunade Senju who is the best and most badass kunoichi of all time. Tsunade is labelled as the most advanced medical ninja in the world and she reportedly is the last senju alive.

The other member of the Sannin three was Jiraya. I couldn't dig up much on him but he is known for his legendary white hair and his toad summonings.

And last but not least Orochimaru. He was said to be a mysterious and psychotic mad man as all he sought in life was power. He became a well known S ranked criminal after he kidnapped kids from his village, (the hidden leaf) and did experiments injecting the first hokage's cells into them. Rumour has it that none of those kids survived. He was always performing forbidden jutsus and the went rogue after the village found out.

But what is he doing here and how in the world did he know my name?

"Among other things." He smirked. "You look so much like the first hokage you know." he adds.

Did he just say I looked like the first Hokage? Was that supposed to be a compliment? I was honestly puzzled but I thanked him. "Thanks I guess."

"You're welcome my dear."

Something about that 'my dear' doesn't sit right with me.

The guy looked like a creep.

"So what does Orochimaru, A legendary sannin from the leaf want with me a regular hidden mist ninja?" I asked.

"Ah but you see, you aren't just a regular hidden mist ninja." he replied.
I tilted my head in confusion. What could this criminal be talking about?

"What do you mean?" I questioned him again.

"I mean there is more to you that meets the eye Akari Sen....." but before he can finish his statement he was cut off by Yagura himself.

"Orochimaru huh? How long does it really take for a snake to die?" Yagura coldly asked the pale man who stood in front of me with a sadistic grin.

Orochimaru cold heartedly laughed and the laugh screamed nothing but weird and sinister.

"My last name is Yuki, what were you gonna call me?" I asked thinking about his statement seconds ago. His eyes pierced mines and he licked his lips with his freakishly long snake- like tongue. If this man couldn't get any creepier.

"Oh Yagura you failed to inform little Akari that she was never born into the Yuki clan." My eyes widened in utter shock.

"That can't be true, right Yagura?" I turned to face him.

Yagura wouldn't lie to me he's suppose to be my big brother. He would never.

"Akari..." he began.

"Just answer the question Yagura." I stated losing my patience.

"It's true Akari, you weren't born into the Yuki clan." he finished. My ears couldn't believe what I had just heared. This can't be. It's....

The thoughts I've had before lingered.

Four Years Ago

"Papa!"

"Yes Akari." papa answered. "Why is your hair black and mine is brown?"

Papa paused. "I don't know Akari, Maybe You got grandma's Hair" I tilted my head.

"But papa..." I paused.

"Yes Akari" he answered looking directly at me. "Everyone in our family has brown eyes and mines are white, Is that possible?" I ask to which his face wreaked of shock.

"You're just special that's all Akari."

Present Day

Did he lie to me? He told me I was just special. So it is true. So who are my real parents? Was my whole childhood a lie. And the worst of all was that Yagura knew and chose not to tell me.

"You knew and you didn't tell me?" I faced Yagura with tears threatening to gush from eyes.

He looked down. Orochimaru stood eerily silent observing what was taking place. "How long did you plan on keeping this from me Yagura?"

"I wasn't planing anything Akari."

"You knew a key piece of my life and didn't tell me, what else are you hiding from me?" A tear falling off my cheek.

"Oh dear, princess I should get going."
Orochimaru finally stated before turning around.

"I hope to see you again princess." he said.

"I hope not." I muttered.

He laughed disappearing into the trees.

"Kari I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, I should've and..." I cut him off.

"Whatever." I headed back into the house.

🍂
Author's Note
.
Dear Readers The Next Chapter May Confuse You Because There Is A Three(3) Year Timeskip From This Chapter To The Next.
.
Meaning Akari Is Now Eleven(11) Years Old
&
Yagura Is Now Mizukage And Is Sixteen(16) Years Old.
.
This Is Where The Story Begins To Kick-off So I Hope You Continue Reading.
.
I Know There Are Some Errors And I Will Edit This Book May 30th,2020.
.
Please Vote And Comment Some Friends Akari Should Have.
.
Okay That's The End Of My Note
Lets Go To The Next Chapter Shall We?
>>>>>>>>>>>>
.
🍂

𝘈𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘪 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘓𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘶जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें